• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MALF

Original poster
Oct 17, 2007
JACKSONVILLE FL
Hi, I am new to the forum. I am having a problem re:
Attached Files
pdf.gif
HD-DVR-PLUS-Tips-Tricks.pdf I am unable to open this document. Error message reads document can't be found. Also having problems re: volume. Have to increase volume during programs, but when a commercial comes it's mucher louder then the program. I've checked all controls on my tv but nothing seems to help. Driving my wife crazy.:mad:

Hi and Welcome :) Im able to open it fine here.. It looks like the File came from DBS Talk.com. I have posted the file here for you to see if it works for you. The reason why you are hearing the increase in volume is because the program is in DD5.1, wich sends sound to 5.1 speakers and has diffrent sound volumes. When a program goes to commercials, the commercials are in stereo. The sound levels in stereo is louder for some reason. It happens here.. There is no fix for it on your side. Its something that has to be fixed at the station.

Attachments

• HD-DVR-PLUS-Tips-Tricks.pdf
    312.3 KB · Views: 569
Hi, I am new to the forum. I am having a problem re:
Attached Files
pdf.gif
HD-DVR-PLUS-Tips-Tricks.pdf I am unable to open this document. Error message reads document can't be found. Also having problems re: volume. Have to increase volume during programs, but when a commercial comes it's mucher louder then the program. I've checked all controls on my tv but nothing seems to help. Driving my wife crazy.:mad:

Hi and Welcome :) Im able to open it fine here.. It looks like the File came from DBS Talk.com. I have posted the file here for you to see if it works for you. The reason why you are hearing the increase in volume is because the program is in DD5.1, wich sends sound to 5.1 speakers and has diffrent sound volumes. When a program goes to commercials, the commercials are in stereo. The sound levels in stereo is louder for some reason. It happens here.. There is no fix for it on your side. Its something that has to be fixed at the station.

Malf,
Note , Goalie said the volume needs to be fixed at the STATION, not a D* problem.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts