GEOSATpro New microHD Firmware Release: GSPMHD_20130626 Available for USB and Satellite Update (OTA-SSU) 06/26

Here is another suggestion and perhaps it's been mentioned before. Would it be possible to provide a fine tune control for the motor actuator? The standard 'bump' on this and other STB's can move the dish quite a bit. Using my Skywalker on the desktop the software will allow me to fine tune the dish move a step or so at a time. I think a single step resolves to about a tenth of a degree. A lot of times USALS will get you close but if your not dead nuts on of course you use Diseqc 1.2 to save a motor location. When dealing with picky feeds such as the dvbs2 feeds and a marginal dish every little bit of advantage you can get is valuable. What I've done before is to use the computer card software to save the motor position and then manually putting that saved location into the box. Would be nice if the Micro could put in a fine tune button. Possible without too much heartache?

It won't work with the MicroHD. The reason being is IF you bump it, it'll revert it back (like auto-tune) automatically in a few seconds to it's normal SET position. Or with USALS, it'll go back to where USALS says it should be. You can however change your Longitude coordinate setting slightly, and that will fake it out and move it a bit whichever way you change it + or -.

Hi Brian
A few days ago you mentioned you were working on a new release to fix some issues with the blind Scan. Do you have any releasing date yet?

Am I missing something? The firmware listed on my GeoSATpro screen shows TDV10290-1-0-2-0 which is nowhere the same as the firmware update shown here. Product ID was shown as HDVS54012-1211457A0 2013-2-18.

Am I missing something? The firmware listed on my GeoSATpro screen shows TDV10290-1-0-2-0 which is nowhere the same as the firmware update shown here. Product ID was shown as HDVS54012-1211457A0 2013-2-18.

I got the latest firmware here, http://geosatpro.com/download, I didn't see it in the firmware section here on site. It lists the ver # as the same but the Product ID ends in 2013-6-26. That was the latest one I could find for the MicroHD.

Is the update(s) still available on G19 12115? Just checking and doesn't seem to be finding anything there right now.

Been wondering the same myself, but it looks like they have taken it down. I have not got it to work in a few weeks.
I would stick with the January 2013 firmware if I were you as I have found it to me more stable.

I loaded this firmware, and did the factory reset and power cycle. I then had to redo the (HDMI) tv settings right away to 1080p_60 as they were weird, and I couldn't see what they were due to this, so I changed them blind. I then reloaded my userdb.udf, and power cycled again. I had to redo my manual clock settings, my USALS settings, AND recreate all my timers from scratch as it lost them completely this time! I could have sworn those timers were saved in the userdb.udf file? Not a big deal, but that threw me for a loop because I didn't expect it and write them down, and I have 11 of them.

I thought the new "sid lock" feature was going to be a menu switch toggle? If so, where is it because I can't find it?

Thanks!
I have found that some smart TVs will go ahead and boot up with 576 resolution and PAL in US. Samsung for one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)