New Multi-Sports Pack offer available, NEW CUSTOMERS

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Just heard this new promotion from Dish. This promotion is for new customers only and is actually to be used as a sales closing tool. Great time for someone to sign up for Dish if you want sports channels.

Multi-Sport
Pack for 6 Months OfferFrom August 1, 2012, through September 30, 2012, qualifying new customers who activate with America’s Top 200 or
higher, or DishLATINO Dos or higher, can receive the Multi-Sport Pack included for 6 months on their monthly bill – a
value of $54 (or $9/mo for six months).

I had a feeling this might be offered again.Great for NFL fans.

Don't forget College football fans. The regional sports channels give you plenty of college games and you also get the Big Ten Network.

My dish install is today which will technically be my dish 722 activation date. I signed up over the phone July 28. Can I get this added promotion?

My dish install is today which will technically be my dish 722 activation date. I signed up over the phone July 28. Can I get this added promotion?

Ask the installer when he gets there to make sure if they know about the deal which should give him time to find out for you. There shouldn't be any problem adding to your subscription when installer calls in the activation, which should happen toward the end of the install process.

Thanks for the info guys! This makes me really want to jump from Direct now. I was planning on getting Redzone in this pack anyway!

Hey it's better than nothing. I don't need Sunday Ticket my team is on TV all the time anyway. This will also save new customers some cash. How can that be a bad thing?

What a great promotion to counter offer the NFL Sunday Ticket promotion Directv is offering :rolleyes:

Hey it's better than nothing. I don't need Sunday Ticket my team is on TV all the time anyway. This will also save new customers some cash.

exactly. Its better than nothing.

How can that be a bad thing?
Obviously Claude and Dish had a falling out since all he does is trash them every chance he gets

I've been with Direct for years and I always hated that I could not just get the Redzone channel. Now its time to move on and give Dish a try. I will gladly take the sports pack for free during football season. Even at $9 bucks that's a good deal.

They gonna open this up to existing subs like they did last year?

It doesn't sound like it but you never know. Dish is only telling retailers about the offer for new customers and they will not be advertising it either. It doesn't hurt to ask but I doubt they'll offer it for existing subs.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention guys. After two years with Direct I am now returning to dish. I ordered my dish last week and was able to get this added today for my installation that is coming up tomorrow. Again Thanks.

Who watches Sunday Ticket anymore now that the Red Zone is available?

I do, can't see every 49ers game here in NY, i also like RedZone channel though. Had it when I was with Dish, and have the NFL ST version, which is as good as Dish's one.

But this is good for customers who don't want ST or need it, RZ is a great choice, I just prefer watching the game I feel is most entertaining.

Scherrman said:
Don't forget College football fans. The regional sports channels give you plenty of college games and you also get the Big Ten Network.

Although it seems many of the college games that would have been on Root or Fox will now be on PAC12 channels.

As I mentioned in another thread - The first two Oregon Ducks football games are on PAC12.