New OTA Channels in the Lafayette La. DMA

localclassictvfan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 26, 2015
Lafayette, Louisiana
I received word that Nexstar Broadcasting is replacing KLAF Channel 46 with NBC and KADN 15.2 and adding MNTV on 15.3 come July 1st 2015. Secondly I called Weigel Media and they told me on the same day Heroes and Icons will be added to KDCG-CD (Currently Antenna TV) and if Antenna TV is staying on this channel or its sister station KLWB 50. Thirdly does anyone know how to get on rabbitears and take Soul of the South off KLWB 50.3 and KXKW 32.1. Soul of the South was removed from both stations sometime last year. My 4th question is do any of you know if Antenna TV is staying on any of the Channels mentioned above (KLWB 50, KDCG 22, KXKW 32). My last question is KLFY is owned by Media General and by now most of you all know that Livewell Network is off the air (excuse me while I express vulgar language, sorry) in most dma markets but continues to show up on all Media General own stations that were purchased by Young Broadcasting. Does anyone know if Livewell will be replaced by a new diginet on any of the Media General Stations such as WRIC, KLFY, WTEN, WBAY. Thanks.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts