new post/threads but no message

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
The database got locked last night when it was backing up. I fixed it this morning when I got up at 3 am. The sever would let you post but would not save the body of the message. If there are more issues please pm ler so he can fix it as I am on my plane to vegas.

I noticed the same empty posts last night.
Some other posts gave just a server error when trying to read them.

I attempted to post about the problems, but wasn't able.
Posting is working now, but the above threads still have no messages in 'em.

Thanks for catching the locked database problem.

edit
: there are also a number of double-posted messages and double-thread-starts.
They seem to be from yesterday. Are they related?

Last edited:
I had a double post this morning. Something isn't quite 100%.

I was trying to post a comment in the HD OTA forum early this morning, actually I was using the "quote" function, and it kept telling me I couldn't post twice within 15 seconds or something like that? And it wasn't posting at all. I tried to start all over and it would do the same thing. I looked around and came to the conclusion that something was amiss? I left the site and came back around 4:15am or so, and noticed Gabshire had posted some new post in the FTA section. I went to read them and it wouldn't let me in, so I couldn't read them. Any way I'm glad it's been fixed. I may can leave home without SatGuys, but I can't stay home without it..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)