New pricing, any chance for existing cutomers ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bigticket

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 14, 2008
Is there a way we can get the new pricing for 6 months too ?? I am a current customer (for 10 yrs) and not under contract. I have AT 200 plus silver HD. The new pricing is $22 for 6 months..wow that's a $180 savings compared to current price of $54/month.

Probably not, but I guess its worth a try. On the Smithsonian thread theres talk of people getting $10 off/month....thats probably the best you can do. New customer promos are loss leaders to get the customer in the door.

It probably depends on how long you have been out of contract or how much they have invested in you. Any good business would want to keep you at little to no cost to them. Especially a customer that has proven that they will stick around for awhile.
They may not do it on the first call but I bet you can get it if you really want it.

It probably depends on how long you have been out of contract or how much they have invested in you. Any good business would want to keep you at little to no cost to them. Especially a customer that has proven that they will stick around for awhile.
They may not do it on the first call but I bet you can get it if you really want it.

Will call and give it a try. As I said I have been with dish for about 10yrs and my monthly bill is around $75(for the last decade). I bought my own receivers since 1999 and got the latest one (vip211k/dvr) from dish as leased. But they don't charge me the lease fee.

Will call and give it a try. As I said I have been with dish for about 10yrs and my monthly bill is around $75(for the last decade). I bought my own receivers since 1999 and got the latest one (vip211k/dvr) from dish as leased. But they don't charge me the lease fee.
I have always been a long term quiet customer myself. I have had a dish LNB replaced and one other house call that they waived the truck roll on because I asked. They probably keep a database on how much they have invested in a customer. You know like monthly bill vs introductory rates or promotions someone has taken advantage of through out their time with DISH.
I think you will be thought highly of when you call. I would keep calling until you get a stateside call center though. Just my opinion though.
Good luck.

let us know how it goes in case we want to try it out.

pfan

I called and got $15/month off for the next 12 months. She said she cannot do anything beyond right now but if I call back after 12 month they may continue it another year.

Hope this helps. I cannot myself from saying this but I am big Vikings fan. This is really good, Vikings talking to Packers.

I called and got $15/month off for the next 12 months. She said she cannot do anything beyond right now but if I call back after 12 month they may continue it another year.

Hope this helps. I cannot myself from saying this but I am big Vikings fan. This is really good, Vikings talking to Packers.

over the years i think hatred has mutated into respect :D

thanks for the tip and i will give them a call to lower the bill

pfan