New Promo Details?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iceondsom

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2005
Hey guys,

I move into a new home on August 10. I want to get DTV and a subscription to the Sunday Ticket.

The current promo includes the Sunday Ticket for free but that promo expires on July 18. I don't want to miss out on the free Sunday Ticket promo but I don't get the new home until a few weeks (8/10) after the promo expires. So I'm in a bind!

I know you guys are connected, so I'm wondering if anyone has a sneak peak at the new DTV promo scheduled to launch on 7/19? If you were in my position what would you do?

Thanks in advance for replies!

Last edited:
You don't have to schedule your installation for right away so you should be able to get your order in.

You need to be absolutely certain that all of the TVs that you want to hook up will be in place before whatever install date you choose.

More than likely after July 18, D* will either extend the current offer or expand the free sunday ticket offer to lower packages such as choice or entertainment.

Hey iceondsman call and schedule appoitment after you moved in and tv's in place :)

Thanks.

Anyone know of any good DTV retailers in Denver? I always look to direct my business to the local guys before just ordering through the DTV site.

ckhalil18 said:
More than likely after July 18, D* will either extend the current offer or expand the free sunday ticket offer to lower packages such as choice or entertainment.

I've seen somewhere at work that they're going to extend ST until beginning of November but that isn't in stone just yet I don't think

ckhalil18 said:
Beginning of November is a bit of a stretch in my opinion considering by then, the NFL season would be halfway over.

Yeah I know, last year it ended in October if I'm correct but I was still installing then and people would call in all the time and ask for it for free, 9 outta 10 times they got it or red zone free so that's the only reason why I think they would extend it that far. Like I said, I'm not sure if it was legit

Thanks all.

I think I'm going to order tomorrow before the extra $5 promo expires. Since I don't take possession of the new home until 8/10 I'm just going to try to get them to push the install date out a month. We'll see if it works!

Now I just have to decide if I want the buggy HR34 or a couple standard HD DVRs instead....

Sign up on 7/17, if not activated in 30 days it will automatically cancel itself out. That will buy you some time, also you should try and deal with a local retailer & let them know your intentions.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)