New Promo for Showtime/Starz?

MrDRC

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 29, 2004
Way South via the Northern Lands
Did I imagine seeing a commercial that said Showtime and/or Starz was available at $7 per month for 6 months?

I just came off a Dish Move promo and had the extra's for 3 months. I liked having Starz and Showtime but at retail pricing was not inclined to keep it with my limited TV time.

BTW...I went from a 722/211 (3 TV's) to Hopper and 3 Joeys (added a TV)...what a fabulous product. I spend 3 or 4 nights a week at my GF's and 3-4 nights a week at my house. She has DTV with a pair of HR24's and whole home DVR. Doesn't come close to this Hooper/Joey system. She's about to switch after seeing my setup.

On another note, I am in Alabama and for years and years been on western arc. Due to the trees in my new location the installer put me on the eastern arc. The PQ quality appears superior to my old setup. Is it the difference in 722/211 vs Hooper/Joey's or the new sat feeds? Something has changed for the better.

Yes they are. When i called to get the offer so my wife and i could watch penny dreadful, dish offered showtime free for 3 months. Then when that was up i called to ask about promos so we could watch ray donovan and masters of sex and i got the half off for 6 months deal. Not bad

Wonderful! Calling tomorrow to get the deal Ray Donovan and Masters of Sex are both great shows. I saw them last year while visiting family and got hooked. They are one of the reasons I would love to get another 6 months for half price. YEEE HAWWW. :)

Dish is really generous with the deals on premium channels. Over the years, we have watched all seasons of the sopranos,true blood,boardwalk,game of thrones,dexter,donovan,masters,dreadful,the knick,black sails,magic city,true detective,and davincis demons and have never paid full price

Reactions: fhsucade07

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)