New receiver/remote question

35LKSA

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
Eastern PA
After years holding off AT&T from replacing my old DVR with the new Genie my time finally ran out. My old, trusty, receiver started having issues and since AT&T no longer supported it, I had to have the genie put in. It came with a RC73 remote.

Now for my question. With my old remote I could playback a string of recorded shows from oldest to newest by selecting the oldest show and just use the “PLAY” button. It would then playback that episode and when over, th next episode would start automatically. i can’t get this new setup to do that. doe that functionality still exist? If so, how?

After years holding off AT&T from replacing my old DVR with the new Genie my time finally ran out. My old, trusty, receiver started having issues and since AT&T no longer supported it, I had to have the genie put in. It came with a RC73 remote.

Now for my question. With my old remote I could playback a string of recorded shows from oldest to newest by selecting the oldest show and just use the “PLAY” button. It would then playback that episode and when over, th next episode would start automatically. i can’t get this new setup to do that. doe that functionality still exist? If so, how?
IIRC you have to hit play for the folder not the individual recording, then it plays them in order.

Reactions: dtv757
Just tested the play button and it worked

Played the series from episode 1 (on the dvr)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: raoul5788

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts