New Russian IPTV service

RedAce

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 8, 2006
So i just wanted to let others know that since losing my russian tv via tvrossiya about a month ago i did alot of searching and reading and found what I think is a MUCH better company and service.

NEXTV

I just got from them my new box a wave 300 Much nicer then the peice of junk cms 500 i payed over $500.00 for from tvrossiya. it was packaged very well with everything i needed and very nice clear easy instructions, it was very simple and quick to set up. I LOVE the preview screen and it looks like picture quality is better. I have NO buffering issues,, before with tvrossiya it would buffer alot,, now with getnextv it's had no buffering at all.

right now they have 21 channels and soon it will be upped to 30 and i am told within a years time or so it will go up to 40 channels.
Well i am very happy and thankfull that they NEXTV have come along and provided this great ethnic tv service.

yes they have channel 1. here is a list of all 21 channels they have right now i am told in few months this will go up to 30 channels

Ok here is what they have right now.
35 RT Russia Today News Channel
401 RTVi RTVi

402 RTVi+ RTVi Plus

403 HTB HTB Canada

404 MAKS MAKS TV Russia

405 CTC CTC Russia

406 C1R Channel One Russia

407 RTRP RTR Planeta Russia

408 RTRS RTR Planeta Sport Russia

409 VESTI Russian News Channel

410 KINOS Kino Souz Russia

411 PARK Park Razvlecheniy Russia

412 REXTR Russian Extreme Channel

413 SVSEC Sovershenno Sekretno Russia

414 NKINO Novoe Kino

415 HCT HCT Russia

416 DOM Domashniy Channel Russia

417 TNT TNT Russia

418 REN Ren TV Russia

419 UMOR Humor TV Russia

420 TVC TVC Russia

So far works very well for me!!

I just want to share some info on getnextv and why i belive in them as a real company. NEXTV is a Canadian-based IPTV provider that delivers digital television services via broadband. It launched in 2007 and is owned by Ethnic Channels Group, But there parent company is NOT new they are a real established company.

Here is some info thanks to Wikipedia Ethnic Channels Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ethnic Channels Group is a Canadian licensed television broadcaster providing premium programming to Canada's multicultural community. The company broadcasts content catering to various ethnicities from European to Asian to Caribbean. It has been in operation since 2004 and is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. ECG is headed by Mr. Slava Levin, a relative newcomer to the Canadian broadcasting scene.

Mr. Levin has been very vocal about his frustration in getting licensed channels to be carried by Canadian Cable and Satellite companies as it seems distributors prefer to add foreign channels to their lineup, instead of Canadian ethnic services. So far Ethnic Channels Group has launched 10 services out of 49 that they have licenses for. Most of the channels are available through Rogers Cable, with the exception of Iran TV Network which is carried by Telus TV, who also carry six other ECG channels. DTH Satellite provider Bell Expressvu has added the 3 Russian services and ProSiebenSat.1 Welt to its lineup.

Due to the fact that these are Canadian services, they are required to air 15% Canadian content, which ECG produces in its state-of-the art broadcast studio.

(MY COMMENTS) GETNEXTV is now venturing into IPTV because this is where the future of TV is. My dealings with them have been great. Customer service is GREAT i got my box very fast it was well packaged and all the cables and great instructions,, very simple to set up.

NO i do not work for them nor do i benifit from them in anyway i am just VERY happy to have my Russian TV back! I feel confident and secure that they getnextv are the best IPTV service out there.

I just got my box from nextv. I ordered the german package so I could get dw-tv and euronews. I had both of the these channels before from dish network in great quality and I lost them when I switched to directv. We guess what they are not there so I have to send it back, I also was not impressed with the picture quality. The picture quality on my sky angel iptv box is much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts