new sd reciver and slimline 3

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hommer1

Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
MT
this may be a dumb question but I just got a couple on new sd recivers and a slimeline 3 dish i want to get a hd reciver and was told to make sure that I have sat 103 but when i go into the menu on the sd reciver I fine sat 75, 95 101, 110, 119 no 99, or 103 do these not show up till I have a hd reciver or am I doing something wrong?

this may be a dumb question but I just got a couple on new sd recivers and a slimeline 3 dish i want to get a hd reciver and was told to make sure that I have sat 103 but when i go into the menu on the sd reciver I fine sat 75, 95 101, 110, 119 no 99, or 103 do these not show up till I have a hd reciver or am I doing something wrong?

The sd receivers don't have 99 or 103 in their programming, not yet anyway. There will be at least a couple of sd channels there, soon, so perhaps there will be a national software upgrade to the sd equipment. In the meantime, you need an hd receiver/dvr to "see" 99 and 103.

The sd receivers don't have 99 or 103 in their programming, not yet anyway. There will be at least a couple of sd channels there, soon, so perhaps there will be a national software upgrade to the sd equipment. In the meantime, you need an hd receiver/dvr to "see" 99 and 103.
thank you i will get the hd reciver and then give it a try:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)