New SEC filing - deals with funding during March

Alto101 said:
Well how about our Moderator? see post #10 above.
One person out of >200 Voomer's give me a break",No I just thought . You're just plain and simple Wrong:. Agree we need to hash out problems, but, keeping hashing the same thing". over and over, and over, and over: I'm sorry I don't see the point of " your Post " Read your Contract" it say's it all. what other answers could there be:>

kelljc said:
One person out of >200 Voomer's give me a break",No I just thought . You're just plain and simple Wrong:. Agree we need to hash out problems, but, keeping hashing the same thing". over and over, and over, and over: I'm sorry I don't see the point of " your Post " Read your Contract" it say's it all. what other answers could there be:>

I can hardly make sense out of your post. Do you have me pegged for someone who wants Voom to shut down? If so, then you are completely wrong. I have only had Voom since January but I will be watching Voom as long as there is a singal for me to receive. I switched from Directv and unless Directv, Dish or my cable company offers a service equal to or better than Voom, I am with Voom.

Can we just agree that the contract does not specifically mention any provisions for Voom completely shutting down? I am very confident that this won't even be an issue since Chuck seems to be willing to risk quite a lot in order for Voom to continue and grow.

Alto101 said:
I can hardly make sense out of your post. Do you have me pegged for someone who wants Voom to shut down? If so, then you are completely wrong. I have only had Voom since January but I will be watching Voom as long as there is a singal for me to receive. I switched from Directv and unless Directv, Dish or my cable company offers a service equal to or better than Voom, I am with Voom.

Can we just agree that the contract does not specifically mention any provisions for Voom completely shutting down? I am very confident that this won't even be an issue since Chuck seems to be willing to risk quite a lot in order for Voom to continue and grow.
Thank you to be fair and balanced: " FOXNEWS ", I'll just say, I can agree with some of your thoughts, but?, in law there seems to be many other way's to get around what appears to be a Fact:. don't you agree with this. stay a voomer help all of us keep up the best service in the sky:, 2nd to none don't your agree:?