New Site(Sort of)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's the same way on my laptop. I use ie tab for times like this. Click on the firefox icon at the bottom and it loads it using ie inside firefox.

Post screen captures so we can see what differences you are seeing. Here is my Firefox capture.

Attachments

• Firefox.JPG
    Firefox.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 162
directvfreak said:
How are you getting it to load in firefox?

It has always loaded correctly for me from the beginning, so without knowing your exact error or issue it can't tell. I am hoping the screen copy you can post might help. The whole idea of using Firefow is to not have to deal or interact with IE. All these people talking about Firefox compatibility issues and needed IE helpers, just don't have there Firefox setup correctly or have not installed the plugins that the website needs to opperate; like the newest marcromedia flash or media player plugins. I hope I can help you get it working. firefox come without all the "extra"pre-installed to help control security; that way YOU, the end user can decide what you want or don't want.

directvfreak said:
By the way.. What firefox icon at the bottom?

Not sure what you are asking here.

Last edited:
The site loads ok at home on FF, but here at work it loads partly and is unusable, probably due to the ad-blockers our work machines have on them.

1. Have the screen you want to capture on top.

2. Press and hold the 'SHIFT KEY' and press the 'PRINT SCREEN KEY'

3. Open MSPAINT (start / run / mspaint) then create the file (edit / paste / save as)

4. I always save a JPG format.

Good job on getting it working correctly! What was your issue / fix for others that might need it?

Attachments

• directvfreak test.JPG
    directvfreak test.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 147
Status
Please reply by conversation.