New Software U549 for Hopper3

Anyone notice the Bluetooth Icon is gone under settings. I use headphones at times and I have not found any way to use bluetooth with he H3 since the update to 549. Anyone figure out how to use bluetooth?
That's an old glitch. We'd plug a Bluetooth adapter in and it would force it to pop back in. If a reset doesn't work, see if the overnight update fixes it

Reactions: pattykay
Yes a new install upgrade. New dish, LNB, H3 and 2 4K Joeys replaced 2 HWS and 1 Joey. The only thing that is the same is the coax from the roof to the hub, and from the hub to the equipment. The TV's are all the same too. If that software is so old, will my H3 update on its own or should I try to force it somehow?
It should download on its own. (In fact, the newest version should have downloaded while the receiver was being installed.) If it still has not downloaded by now, you can go to Diagnostics > Tools, and then select the icon to upgrade software.

My chase play on a J3 is all FUBAR'd. I used to be able to skip forward 30 seconds, or backwards 10, or multiples thereof, and it just worked. Now, it doesn't matter where I am in the 1hr buffer. It just randomly pauses and goes to live TV. Anybody else notice this obnoxious behavior?

My chase play on a J3 is all FUBAR'd. I used to be able to skip forward 30 seconds, or backwards 10, or multiples thereof, and it just worked. Now, it doesn't matter where I am in the 1hr buffer. It just randomly pauses and goes to live TV. Anybody else notice this obnoxious behavior?
Nope, but if I did I would do an unplug reset to see if it fixed it... :)

Reactions: HipKat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)