New Software Version S315 for Hopper With Sling is Here

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Software version S315 for Hopper with Sling update is in my Hoppers this morning. When I have a chance this weekend, will go thru the remote control color button list and check for any changes and update the Sticky thread.

Thats nice, I wonder whats been added/fixed.

Right now the tech coming to replace my second hopper with a HWS called that hes on the way.

For the time being can you not re-setup the macro for the CC OFF or setup a different button and setup the macro with the extra steps to arrow down and back up accordingly so that it will exit with one button press?

Got S315 on the HwSs, S400 on the H2ks and S298 on the Joey. The only change I found this morning was the TV Viewing Status screen is now the TV Activity screen. I really like it a lot better. I'll mess with it more this afternoon.

Wonder why the H2ks made the jump to S400?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

For the time being can you not re-setup the macro for the CC OFF or setup a different button and setup the macro with the extra steps to arrow down and back up accordingly so that it will exit with one button press?
Not with the Harmony remote, it's limited to 5 sequences.

I wasn't the person using the macro. I'm just upset that the bug didn't get fixed. BTW, it is the only bug that I have with my HWS other than the very random and occasional bug where the arrow ends up in no-mans-land when I hit the DVR button.

For me, the biggest issue is that PTAT does not honor the padding set in the timers. I like to record two minutes early and five minutes after every show. I hope they fixed this problem.

What is this yellow button sequence lucky86?

OK, thanks. In post #4 I couldn't figure out what was the CC bug sequence. I should have figured it out that it is a Closed Caption issue. Are you getting to your PMs soon!

You're welcome :) . I'll get right on the PMs now, tech is coming tomorrow right?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Do they roll out the updates in stages, because my HwS is still S311 and the Joeys S294? Can you force an update download by resetting? Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)