New software

sprite1741 said:
Not if it is not in your guide that you are using at the time. I have my favorites programmed in one guide and the dish button takes me to channel 105, as that is the first channel on my list.[/QUO

Was that before 269 or after?

Bulldog said:
sprite1741 said:
Not if it is not in your guide that you are using at the time. I have my favorites programmed in one guide and the dish button takes me to channel 105, as that is the first channel on my list.[/QUO

Was that before 269 or after?

That was after 269, I don't like the sirius channels in my favorites so I don't have to surf through them. Before 269 I could just type in the channel number and it would go to them. After 269 it wouldn't go to them unless I put them in the guide.

I can't lock the Sirius channels so they will hide. Every other channel I checked in the channel locks list has disappeared from my guides, after I chose "hide locked". But, all of the Sirius channels still show.
They did hide briefly, after my first attempt. But, once I made changes to the list, they all returned. (All other checked channels stay hidden, though)

GaryPen said:
I can't lock the Sirius channels so they will hide. Every other channel I checked in the channel locks list has disappeared from my guides, after I chose "hide locked". But, all of the Sirius channels still show.
They did hide briefly, after my first attempt. But, once I made changes to the list, they all returned. (All other checked channels stay hidden, though)

Definitely a bug. ;) Rehiding them ever time you make a change to the list might keep them hiddin? Annoying, but might be a work around.

My channel recall is messed up again, and isn't behaving like I detailed in my earlier post. Had to do 2 more resets yesterday, pretty much always after watching OTA for a while, say > 1 hour, then switching directly to satellite (not using guide or browser).

Also, the analog audio outputs have become very distorted. That didn't happen after P269, seems to be an unrelated problem. Hmmm, maybe I really need to get a replacement now.

Keith.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)