New Theory About Microstutters...and Shocking News About Voom Guy Number 3's Father

ZeitGeist said:
You are money baby. You are so money and you don't even know it. I know all the beautiful babies luv ya.

That, my friend, is the first sentence that you have made ultimate sense in! :)

ZeitGeist said:
Ultimately, it's all kinda nonsense, right? Whether it's the microstutter discussions or programing discussions or what's the next channel speculation.

Second sentence which has some meaning to it.

I mean after all..what are we doing..discussing bout our satellite company 24/7. How come we don't do it bout electric, gas, water, internet provider, cell phone...hahaha :D :D

Zig my man,

As I hear the beat of the bongo and watch you drag your cig, stroke your goatee and spew your twisted view of the world's panties- a thought comes to mind.

You are the software programmer who works for Voom, who has caused the damned Micro Stutter and you have come here to torment us.

Remove the stutter now, i say!

You are born, you Moov, you die.

This is the end. Beautiful friend, this is the end. My only friend, the end. Not like Kurtz's end, but the end nonetheless. The nueral pathways are jammed with broken ideas on a last chance power post and though everything may be just one big microstutter, the blue bus is calling us and I've got to take that chance. It hurts to set it free but no one wants to follow me. So it's the end of this laughter and soft lies and the end of nights were we post lies. But I won't be gone, not really, everywhere you look in the day or night, that's were I'm gonna be. Wherever there are little children hungry and crying for PBSKiD, I'll be there. Wherever people ain't free to chose to watch on one satellite service HDNet, INHD, or a Voom exclusive, I'll be there. Wherever men are fighting for the rights to ala carte pricing, I'll be there. What I do now is a far, far better thing than I have ever done before and where I go is a far, far better place than this forum. So don't cry for me, satelliteguys Voom forum for we all know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for this thread and this thread only. I leave you with the wisdom of one past that sunset doesn't last all evening and a mind can blow the microstutter away but after all this, my posting is up and I must be leaving but it won't always be this gray.

My posts of old will vanish. They will go glimmering through the dreams of the microstutter post that were and while today marks the final time I will post in this thread I want you to know that when I hit the "Post Quick Reply" button and close this browser my final thoughts will be of the microstutter, and the microstutter, and the microstutter.

watching for pigs on the wing,
dave

ZeitGeist said:
No, Adtoolco, your da Man. Let the words flow out and fill the forums with your truth. Don't let the other Man, the Man Man, push you down.

now, as to wives and younger sisters - the fictional younger sister is all mine but one of the actual younger sisters is single and looking for a man. She is 45, never been married, history of excessively violent emotional outburst, bankrupted a family business, chronic degenerative cervical discs throughout the back, defaulted on several credit payments and now working through a credit counseling agency to pay of a mountain of debt that grows only larger as she continues to need expensive health care for the back, she smokes and drinks excessively, chats on AOL endlessly, very overweight, and into D&S sex so much that she refers to herself as being in the "lifestyle" and believes that she will only find true happiness with a Dom partner in a 24/7 D&S relationship.

There ain't nothing in the world I'd rather do than pimp her out to some guy who would take her away from Dallas but me and you are tight now, Adtoolco, so I can't do that to you.

I would rather watch Moov than read a book,
Dave

Zeity, I know you said your not posting in this thread any longer but I hope your still reading...ThanK you! Not only for saving me from my own fantasies but for providing me with the funnest read I've had in quite awile. I was losing hope in the written word and you sir have restored that hope. the internet can be a dark and brutal place but you have made it a bright and colorful. A rare feat indeed. Thats all i got this morning...I think I'm more creative at night. Nothing flowing....maybe the coffee hasn't kicked in yet. Anyway...YOU are the man!

-Chris

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)