new to fta satellite

Status
Please reply by conversation.
hey all i am new to free to air satellite and would like more info mainly on what all channels i can get. and what type of equipment i need to get started.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-air-fta-discussion/276329-dumped-cable-today-yea.html
This thread covered alot of territory for starting a new FTA system. Check it out, any questions we are always here to help with any problems or concerns you may have...

And of course. Welcome to satguys... Hope you find what you are looking for. We are here to help with whatever you might run into. Enjoy your stay and check in often.

:welcome

When I first got into FTA last year, I purchased the Traxis DBS4000 receiver with Easyfind LNB. It was a packaged deal from ebay. It made it easy for me because the LNB has a light on it, and when it was pointed at the right satellite, it would light up green. If it wasn't pointed right, the light would be red. It made dish pointing really easy. It's an okay receiver, but it doesn't have all the features. So later I purchased a receiver that could pick up the DVB-S2 channels too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)