New to OTA, can't post my thread?

mikeyfrog

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
Georgetown, Texas
Trying to post, but it is being flagged as spam. I have a very detailed post written out, that I'm trying to get advice on for OTA. Any idea what flags the system so I can fix it and post my message?

Attached is the error... i dont think anything in my post should flag a spam filter.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 9.35.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 9.35.54 AM.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 253
The image is probably what's doing it. The system doesn't let new members post images or links until after they have made a certain number of posts, IIRC. I believe it's after ten posts that it'll let you post images and links.

Welcome to SatGuys!

The image is probably what's doing it. The system doesn't let new members post images or links until after they have made a certain number of posts, IIRC. I believe it's after ten posts that it'll let you post images and links.

Welcome to SatGuys!

It looks like it was the link to my TVFool, not the attachment (since i attached the error above). Thanks for the help in figuring this out! I was baffled.

Mikey

Reactions: . Raine
It looks like it was the link to my TVFool, not the attachment (since i attached the error above). Thanks for the help in figuring this out! I was baffled.

Mikey

Keep writing in here and you'll get enough posts to be able to post pretty much anything you want.

For what it's worth, every link I click on from the SatelliteGuys app triggers my phone's Antivirus. If I copy and paste into the browser, it works fine.

Yeah, I saw the report, just figured this thread would die out. No one was fighting or getting way off topic or rude, so just left it. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)