New UI and equipment

I do like the option of showing a few hours of guide data, especially when there's a free preview of say, HBO or some movie channel. I'll put the guide so the first HBO channel is at the top and I can see 5-6 channels and ~3 hours out. That lets me scan quickly for items I might want to watch and/or record.

I do the same exact thing.

From what I remember Charter Cable was 14 days, but I am not real sure.
I should of said the hopper would be the only DISH guide that goes out more than 9 days, if they did give the hopper 14 days guide in the new software. I'm sure that there are some cable guides that do 14 days , I just don't remember any off hand. I've only had TWC to look at my sister's house and they don't go out that far.

Orbit was the main one.

Attachments

• orbit.PNG
    orbit.PNG
    143.7 KB · Views: 190
Back in the days of Big Dish, there was a magazine that was a monthly guide to what was on. I foget it's name.
Orbit and Satellite Entertainment Guide were monthly. OnSat, Satellite TV Week, and Satellite PreVue were weekly. Shaun Kenny had either a weekly or biweekly called InView for about a year maybe in 86 or 87.

Next time you see the Dish commercial that shows the new UI, check it out. The "live video" of a baseball game that appears in the upper right corner of the screen isn't a live game at all. It's a video game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)