New UI and equipment

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I do like the option of showing a few hours of guide data, especially when there's a free preview of say, HBO or some movie channel. I'll put the guide so the first HBO channel is at the top and I can see 5-6 channels and ~3 hours out. That lets me scan quickly for items I might want to watch and/or record.

I do the same exact thing.

From what I remember Charter Cable was 14 days, but I am not real sure.
I should of said the hopper would be the only DISH guide that goes out more than 9 days, if they did give the hopper 14 days guide in the new software. I'm sure that there are some cable guides that do 14 days , I just don't remember any off hand. I've only had TWC to look at my sister's house and they don't go out that far.

Orbit was the main one.

Attachments

• orbit.PNG
    orbit.PNG
    143.7 KB · Views: 188
Back in the days of Big Dish, there was a magazine that was a monthly guide to what was on. I foget it's name.
Orbit and Satellite Entertainment Guide were monthly. OnSat, Satellite TV Week, and Satellite PreVue were weekly. Shaun Kenny had either a weekly or biweekly called InView for about a year maybe in 86 or 87.

Next time you see the Dish commercial that shows the new UI, check it out. The "live video" of a baseball game that appears in the upper right corner of the screen isn't a live game at all. It's a video game!