Blue Highways TV Coming to DISH

will this channel will be in hd i remember a uplink report where it says this channel in SD god i hope we get this channel in hd i love the bluegrass programming,

I don't see any mention of it being in HD. Even if it did say that, I find it hard to believe anything at channel 73 and available to all DISH subscribers will be in HD. I see it being somewhat similar though with some original programming, along the lines of FETV at channel 82.

I don't see any mention of it being in HD. Even if it did say that, I find it hard to believe anything at channel 73 and available to all DISH subscribers will be in HD. I see it being somewhat similar though with some original programming, along the lines of FETV at channel 82.
There is that crazy hippie health channel that pays dish to be carried in hd.so it may be possible

DISH customers have been sampling our original programming on DISH over the last few months, and it has proven very popular"
OK, so where HAS all this prog been over the last few months on E* for us to sample???
Proven very popular ? Never even heard of it !! If it's in the channel 73 range when it was in preview, well, that would explain it. I skip those channels if they're not already blocked from my guide.

I believe I saw Blue Highways on Channel 102 a few months ago. I say no way it will be in HD.
The "Hippie" health channel must be Zliving? That was somewhat of a surprise when it started in HD,and it too is not really with other HD channels.

Any more news about Smithsonian? I've been away from D* long enough so that they've probably renewed the 20 or so shows they used to repeat. Seriously, I thought they had some good stuff. I'd like to see it added.

In this case no news is bad news... No not added and nothing being said about it that we have seen.

Any more news about Smithsonian? I've been away from D* long enough so that they've probably renewed the 20 or so shows they used to repeat. Seriously, I thought they had some good stuff. I'd like to see it added.
Actually, CBS is said to be re purposing the channel. so I'd dare say it's a goner.

Blue Highways has been added in glorious SD ch 73.
Also what appears to be a religeous channel @ 265 bvov.

why can't we get this channel in HD maybe after the 8psk conversion we could see it in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)