Blue Highways TV Coming to DISH

I believe I saw Blue Highways on Channel 102 a few months ago. I say no way it will be in HD.
The "Hippie" health channel must be Zliving? That was somewhat of a surprise when it started in HD,and it too is not really with other HD channels.
Used to be veria or something like that

If there was a "Watch Grass Grow Network" and "Watch Paint Dry Network", "The Black Screen Channel" and "The Fuzz/Snow Channel" bluegras would insist these be in HD!

Reactions: Darrell S and Hall
If there was a "Watch Grass Grow Network" and "Watch Paint Dry Network", "The Black Screen Channel" and "The Fuzz/Snow Channel" bluegras would insist these be in HD!

I wish Dish would bring back the fishtank channel. IIRC it was MPEG-2 HD and free to Dish customers.

Reactions: pattykay
I am not sure if its true or not but I am hearing that this channel is paying to be on DISH. Thus the low channel number with the shopping channels and no HD.

I watch RFD sometimes, I can find programs that do interest me and glad it is in HD. Larry's Country Diner is one I do watch, others I catch if I happen to see it. I wouldn't lump RFD with Blue Highways, looks to me RFD has better quality shows overall. However I do have an interest in Appalachia and if shows are not repeated forever on Blue Highways I see a couple I would watch.

Polka is very popular in the Mid West. And the Polka shows are RFD TV's highest rated shows.

I may be having Molly B on my show later this year. :D

Reactions: eacalhoun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)