Blue Highways TV Coming to DISH

i talked to a friend of mine who works at blue highways tv and i suggested that the channel should be in HD.on dish this is what she told me
Hi Allen, thanks for the suggestion. One step and success at a time!
> We will work towards that
When they come up with the bucks...don't hold your breath.

Oh come on Hall, There's polka dances all over the place in Central and Northeast Ohio. Here in SW Ohio we have plenty of them during the Oktoberfest season.
https://www.gigmasters.com/search/polka-band-cincinnati-oh
I never said they didn't exist, I simply (and jokingly) disagreed with Scott's belief that they are "very popular". As you know, we live in the Midwest so we are a bit more up on this... (vs someone who lives 600-700 miles away). Hell, I live in Germantown !! :p

Reactions: TNGTony
Yes indeed, my best friend (Kaminski) was born and raised in Trumbull. But he hated Polka.
Interesting coincidence! My best friend (Kaminski) was born in Bridgeport and raised in Milford. He's not a polka fan either!!! I know Trumbull quite well. There used to be a clam shack there that was wonderful. That was back in the middle 60's....

Just curious, how many folks round here live near each other? I assume Conneticut is the center hub, as Scott is there... Correct?

Is that showing registered users based on where it thinks you are ? The site knows the location I gave for where I live but there's no marker showing. There is (1) marker that appears to be in the center of the town I'm in at the moment.

Never mind, in the drop-down, you can pick "Show yourself" and while it shows more than one marker, it appears to center the map on where it thinks I am (??). It's the same as described above - in the center of the town I'm in.

For a subject on a channel that very few members are interested in, the subject has generated 3 pages of discussion. I belong to the Gulf Coast Bluegrass Music Association (GCBMA) and we have a lot of members and bands along the Gulf Coast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts