New Upgrade Prices for Hopper w/ Sling

I know in the past when you do upgrades sometimes they want to charge a tech fee on this upgrade can they not just send you the HWS and do it yourself?

I know in the past when you do upgrades sometimes they want to charge a tech fee on this upgrade can they not just send you the HWS and do it yourself?

Mine was sent straight to me as other have as well.

I just jumped on the bandwagon as well. Zach just hooked me up with a HWS to replace one of my current Hoppers. new 24 month commitment, no fee, no tech visits, no receiver pricing changes.

Same here I pulled the trigger and I would recommend Zach as well answered all my question did a great job on getting me the HWS. :)

Dang HWS already shipped that was quick. :) Yeah I'm thinking about getting a EHD but would like to use the Slim Seagate that just run on USB power and take up less room.

One diffrence I noticed is the picture quality when using Hopper with sling over my other Hopper which has the sling adaptor, to me I notice a much better picture when watching on my iPad with HWS then when using along adaptor

I am having a EHD issue which I am hoping dirt can resolve. The hopper that my EHD was connected to is the Hopper I am returning. When I go pull movies off the EHD now connected to the hopper, I get a error message indicating I can only have it on one account and I am at risk of deleting stuff if I proceed

Did you try the EHD on the other Hopper? Contact DIRT and have them send your new receiver a "hit."

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Same here I pulled the trigger and I would recommend Zach as well answered all my question did a great job on getting me the HWS. :)

He's awesome. Made my switch to dish a breeze! Dirt is one of the biggest reasons I wanted to come back. Customer support like this is very important to me.

So you're all fixed up? Good to hear!

Yes, the "Hit" worked, thanks again for the info as well taking in all that the HWS has to offer

It's a shame though my other Hooper seems so old now :)

Yes, the "Hit" worked, thanks again for the info as well taking in all that the HWS has to offer

It's a shame though my other Hooper seems so old now :)

You're welcome and enjoy your HwS :) . H2k is still a respectable receiver, it might not be the fastest in Dish's town anymore, but it's still faster than the competition :D .

Dang HWS already shipped that was quick. :) Yeah I'm thinking about getting a EHD but would like to use the Slim Seagate that just run on USB power and take up less room.
Another NOPE! Although some have had luck with USB powered drives, as many have not. Dish will not help/support with non AC powered EHDs.

One issue I am having with HWS, apps not working, Pandora, weather channel, XM app button, MLB network just to name a few

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)