New VoOm 30min Info Commiceral!

geekygizmo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 7, 2003
Watching it now on PAX on DTV (yes on dave) 11:30pm 3/17, All kinds of great puffing, offering $1 - 3 room deal, 2 months of VA VA Voom and free 1year sub to a Sound & Vision hdtv mag, promo on the off-air antenna install, really good marketing and BOO to you na-sayers!

Will get a rip from my tivo and post if someone wants to host it.

They are using the 800-468-VOOM and voom.com/tv for call-ins.

Geeky

LunkHead said:
Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

No Lunkhead No. They are adding new channels....new equipment....running TV schedules!

Can't you see that they are going out of business?

All the nay sayers will be crying while I continue to be in HD heaven!

Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!!

go chucky go, I think we can make this into a Chucky movie (that fiendish little doll) Instead of "bride of chucky", it could be called "Chucky's Revenge" and he goes around killing everyone that plotted against him!!! Look out James!! :)

richard_rd said:
go chucky go, I think we can make this into a Chucky movie (that fiendish little doll) Instead of "bride of chucky", it could be called "Chucky's Revenge" and he goes around killing everyone that plotted against him!!! Look out James!! :)

Its got to be Voom SEED of Chucky.

Voom Infomercial in Phoenix

Watching the new V* infomercial on channel 15 ABC here in Phoenix today 3/20/2005. Go Voom!! :D

I just watched a VOOM TV commercial on ABC... Not the 30 minute infomercial..

The TV commercial is the same one from a few months ago with the dude sitting on the couch....

Still pretty sweet to them advertising on mega channels like ABC.... SWEET!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)