New York Yankees 2008

It's looking very solid right now, even without Wang and Posada, I think a few of the biggest things are the bats of Cano and Cabrera coming to life and Riviera perfect in save situations.

It would be fitting to see the last game at the stadium a Yankees World Series clincher!!

It's looking very solid right now, even without Wang and Posada, I think a few of the biggest things are the bats of Cano and Cabrera coming to life and Riviera perfect in save situations.

It would be fitting to see the last game at the stadium a Yankees World Series
clincher!!

You don't think the Red Sox have a streak left in them?

They are still in 3rd.

The Angels are better.

Getting a little ahead of yourself?

You don't think the Red Sox have a streak left in them?

They are still in 3rd.

The Angels are better.

Getting a little ahead of yourself?

It's not over buy a longshot, a lot of games to play!!

Not counting anybody out, but as a Born and raised New Yorker this is what I would like to see!!

:eek: I must be losing it...................I never remembered this thread. Was it here in The Sports Section? I'm on this site almost daily and I don't remember this thread. (Twilight Zone music playing in the background):eek: :D

Anyways, like I've always said, there's three things in life that are certains:

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. You NEVER, EVER give up on the New York Yankees!

Last time someone posted was May 29th

Last time someone posted was May 29th
Yup, It's been here all along, but when it was started there was not a whole lot of activity as the Yankees were not hot in the first quarter of the season and the thread got lost in the back pages, till someone decided to rescue it.
I'm glad they did, not sure how far they had to look for it to find it though. ;)

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)