Newbie need help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jackyyuen

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2005
I just order a set of the FTA satellite parts from Sadoun. However, I can get any signal at all.

I try Galaxy 10r 11805H SR4580 (which suggested by a nice guy in Canda). If I use the new software which downloaded from Twinhan, I always get 0% 0%. But If i use the orginal disk which come in the box. I will get arround 40% singal and 32% quality. But still not able to get any Channel.

Please help

:confused:

My Setting:
Invacom Universal Single Ku 0.3 dB LNBF SNH-031
Fortec Star 36" (90 cm)
VisionDTV (StarBox) USB

welcome :wave

I moved this to the PC card area. I don't have one so I can't help yoiu out (sorry) but I know someone with a PC card should be able to help shine some light on it :)

jack....Have you installed a video codec pack on your cpu? If not install one, then run your other software again, should work. PCI and starbox's are finicky as heck. If you don't have codecs, most of them won't show a qual or signal. Also make sure your lnb settings are right. universal = 10600 (10600000 for mytheater) and 10750 = linear (add the three zero's for mytheater). Which software are you using and I can guide thru step by step?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)