Newbie Question about DTV H10 Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

talon1189

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 12, 2004
I was a former member of Voom :no I want to go over to DTV. DTV offers a $200.00 rebate on a HD receiver purchase. Is there anyway of insisting before installation that I get the newest H10 receiver? My new 60" LCD Sony set has 2 HDMI jacks in the back :D and this is the way of the future, or is there another route for me that is better. I have a 5.1 Denon receiver and am planning to use it.......Thanks! :D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

They told me that there was no way they could make sure I'd get the H-10 since the installers install the boxes they have, so i went to Circuit City and got it for 299.oo + tax (no shipping charge that way) I'm also waiting for my final bill from Voom so I can get the rebate.

More Newbie Questions?

I called Voom tonight and the "Bitch" there told me that according to "IT'S" computer that I OWE $159.00 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I was on an auto pay plan with them :mad: :mad: "IT" said if I Pay this amount that I will get a rebate before I die :eek: or something like that :mad: :mad: :mad: What should I do? Thanks!

talon1189 said:
I called Voom tonight and the "Bitch" there told me that according to "IT'S" computer that I OWE $159.00 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I was on an auto pay plan with them :mad: :mad: "IT" said if I Pay this amount that I will get a rebate before I die :eek: or something like that :mad: :mad: :mad: What should I do? Thanks!

Check you old credit card records. (maybe online or maybe call the card company) If there is a discrepancy you'll have some doucumentation.

Also ask Voom to send you your entire payment history to see when and why it went delinquent.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts