Newest D* commercial

Status
Please reply by conversation.
nextflix doesnt offer all the HD movies streaming that the premiums show. Some starz and and showtime movies but then again D* doesnt get near the HD premium channels Dish does, I hope this is changed when D12 is useable.

Not as much as I hate premiums. I'd rather get any movie I want and have the option for free streaming at any time at a cheaper price :p
I've seen everything good that netflix has to offer.
I don't have time to watch 4 movies a week from netflix to justify the cost.
At least with Premiums I can DVR in HD and watch it when I please. When ever I please. While in the mean time the Mail delivery,and holidays doesn't effect my movie watching.
How Much is Netfilx?

At least with Premiums I can DVR in HD and watch it when I please. When ever I please. While in the mean time the Mail delivery,and holidays doesn't effect my movie watching.
How Much is Netfilx?

$9/month I believe (at least that is what I recall from the commercials).

How Much is Netfilx?

$9 per month for one movie at a time with unlimited streaming. From what I can see the streaming is pretty much the same as just recording a movie with your DVR and watching later. The big difference is that you don't have to remember to set the recording to catch it. All you need to do with Netflix is press play.

$9 per month for one movie at a time with unlimited streaming. From what I can see the streaming is pretty much the same as just recording a movie with your DVR and watching later. The big difference is that you don't have to remember to set the recording to catch it. All you need to do with Netflix is press play.
Sorry Something about curling up next to the laptop watching a movie really doesn't do anything for me when I have a 52 " LCD I can watch TV on , with 99.9% signal reliablity.
I guess D* customers like netflix, but they have no choice.:p

Sorry Something about curling up next to the laptop watching a movie really doesn't do anything for me when I have a 52 " LCD I can watch TV on , with 99.9% signal reliablity.
I guess D* customers like netflix, but they have no choice.:p

I stream HD quality Netflix to my 50" and 106" TV. I like curling up to them. :D

There are many ways.

xbox 360
PS3
Roku
Many Blu-Ray player have support.
Soon Nintendo Wii
Tivo
Laptop or PC connected to TV
Heck even some TV's have support.

Netflix: Rent as many movies as you want for only $8.99 a month! Free Trial
When my students find out that I have a PS3 they always ask me which games I play. I tell them I don't play any games on it. They then wonder why I have a PS3.

I then give them a list of everything it can do and at the time it was the best BR player on the market and less expensive than the top of the line stand alone BR players.

There are many ways.

xbox 360
PS3
Roku
Many Blu-Ray player have support.
Soon Nintendo Wii
Tivo
Laptop or PC connected to TV
Heck even some TV's have support.

Netflix: Rent as many movies as you want for only $8.99 a month! Free Trial

Yeah, but if you have more than one device you have to go to a higher package to be able to have multiple streams, its equal to the number of dvds you can have out.
I like the movie channels because you can catch something that you would have otherwise never considered ordering through netflix. I have found many good movies just channel surfing that are now some of my favorites. Just recently I caught the 'The Sasquatch Gang' on TCM on E*, something i would have never ordered or put in my stream list with netflix. Another one is the Assassination of Jesse James, i don't care for westerns, but now its one of my favorites. Plus, i don't think this free unlimited streaming will be around for much longer, they are going to start charging for it soon, but i don't think it will be more than one premium channel, but it will cost more. Sites like Hulu are already looking into pay models.

I like the movie channels because you can catch something that you would have otherwise never considered ordering through netflix. I have found many good movies just channel surfing that are now some of my favorites. Just recently I caught the 'The Sasquatch Gang' on TCM on E*, something i would have never ordered or put in my stream list with netflix. Another one is the Assassination of Jesse James, i don't care for westerns, but now its one of my favorites. Plus, i don't think this free unlimited streaming will be around for much longer, they are going to start charging for it soon, but i don't think it will be more than one premium channel, but it will cost more. Sites like Hulu are already looking into pay models.

Everything you said here about the premiums can also be said about the streaming Netflix. There are many movies I would not have wasted a DVD rental on but tried the streaming version and found out I liked the movie.

No on the pricing change we will just have to see what happens. I have not seen anything stating that it would change yet so we will just have to wait and see. This could be one item that gains Netflix more of a subscriber base once the other places start to charge for it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts