Amp ??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

heydoc

Original poster
Jan 24, 2010
Indiana
I have an plillips DVR direct receiver I have 4 tv's hooked to just this 1 receiver the 2 tv's farthest away are very snowie.Could I put some kind of an amp there to take care of the snowie look.And what kind of amp should I use?And where would be the best place to install the Amp(thinking right out of the receiver?)
Thanks in advance!

I have an plillips DVR direct receiver I have 4 tv's hooked to just this 1 receiver the 2 tv's farthest away are very snowie.Could I put some kind of an amp there to take care of the snowie look.And what kind of amp should I use?And where would be the best place to install the Amp(thinking right out of the receiver?)
Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure what type of amp, but it should be installed as close to the dvr as possible.

Why are you recommending a $60 satellite signal amp for a channel 3/4 distribution problem? All he needs is a 15-25 dB vhf amplifier.

Why are you recommending a $60 satellite signal amp for a channel 3/4 distribution problem? All he needs is a 15-25 dB vhf amplifier.

Your right, I misread what he was doing. He can go to radio shack and buy a cheap distribution amp for that.

You don't have to yell it me.....:rolleyes:

Edit:

I tried to find one on SS or Radio Shack for the OP but they were all 40 - 60 bucks, you have one in mind for the OP?

Last edited:
No I don't have an amp in mind he can shop his local market or search eBay. From about $10 he should be able to find amps.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts