News Jump»Verizon Now Crippling Androids Like AT&TAntennagate Hurt iPhone Sales...Thu

The article sounds like its hard to root a phone to get rid of the bloatware. I'm keeping my Droid 1 in happy happy root land until a really fast phone comes out that I can root and do what I want with. While the Droid 2 is a nice improvement over the original, its not enough of a jump to drop $200 on an upgrade.

and of course, the rom developers are working at light speed these days, finding ways to get rid of the bloatware Verizon, Motorola, HTC, and Samsung are dumping on phones.

ive been reading that it roots like the captivate, jut nothing official yet, but people are saying they have done it

I really want the R2-D2 Droid 2 though. hmmmmm decisions.

Verizon did it to the Fascinate because it wasn't exclusive. Even considering it a cheap smartphone when the Hummingbird runs circles around the Snapdragon.

root has been acheived, took @ 4 hours.
ive gotta go look at the phone in sotre to be certain its the one i want. though

root has been acheived, took @ 4 hours.
ive gotta go look at the phone in sotre to be certain its the one i want. though

The galaxy S class phones are bigger than you may think, when I got my Vibrant I as like this phone is large as heck compared to my Mytouch3g and Cliq.

Who knew? You can get Droid soap!

Skype app on iPhone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)