Please reply by conversation.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Newsmax moving to channel 366 next week the week of 8/8/2016. They are saying you can watch the channel now there just wish it was in HD

Reactions: edisonprime
Newsmax moving to channel 366 next week the week of 8/8/2016. They are saying you can watch the channel now there just wish it was in HD
That's why I got Roku. Well, I also got it for stations like TheBlaze TV, LevinTV, One America News Network, Info Wars, and many other news apps, as well as many non-news apps.

I'm surprised they even carry it. Must be money involved....:) Noticed since I came back to Directv the 'Whats Hot' app they have went so far as remove FOX News and affiliates completely. They always dominated viewership and no where to be seen this political season... NO there's no bias, LOL its everyone's imagination.

Reactions: edisonprime
I'm surprised they even carry it. Must be money involved....:) Noticed since I came back to Directv the 'Whats Hot' app they have went so far as remove FOX News and affiliates completely. They always dominated viewership and no where to be seen this political season... NO there's no bias, LOL its everyone's imagination.
Imagine that Fox News is back on today, 'What's Hot". Conventions are over :clapping

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I actually called DirecTV on that and complained about censorship.

I actually called DirecTV on that and complained about censorship.
Good for you , I hate censorship and all it does is piss people off. Its back on What's Hot now, I think possible it got removed because they had their own convention channels but who knows, divisive politics seems to be everywhere now days.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
All I did was come back to see if anyone answered my question... And there's all this junk about the app What's Hot? People use that? What a waste of time. What does any of this censorship crap have to do with the original question?

LOL at calling them about censorship because a show you like isn't listed. That's just absolutely hilarious.

My question again: How can Newsmax move from 349 to 366 if Jewish Life TV is already on channel 366?

Reactions: AZ.
All I did was come back to see if anyone answered my question... And there's all this junk about the app What's Hot? People use that? What a waste of time. What does any of this censorship crap have to do with the original question?

LOL at calling them about censorship because a show you like isn't listed. That's just absolutely hilarious.

My question again: How can Newsmax move from 349 to 366 if Jewish Life TV is already on channel 366?
I called and asked same thing and lady said that they haven't got nothing on JLTV but she guesses it's going away or maybe it's going away I went duh she laughed and said I thought same thing said they probably will get something Monday or day after is the way it works when they should have it beforehand when they know about move ahead of time

Jewish Life TV just added put their programming today Primetime lineup Newsmax TV isn't going nowhere DirecTV and Newsmax in contract negotiations on a new contract it's just a coincidence that Jewish Life TV started as earring Newsmax programming in the evening

Today Newsmax is gone, channel 349 is just showing the standard "contract dispute" slide....

Received this early this morning from DIRECTV...

Newsmax has been removed from the DIRECTV channel lineup as of August 14, 2016 as our contract with the channel’s owners has expired and we are no longer authorized to carry it. AT&T DIRECTV has enjoyed a constructive relationship with Newsmax and wants to continue to provide it to our customers. Newsmax had been available in all DIRECTV programming packages on channel 349.

Newsmax has been removed from the DIRECTV channel lineup as of August 14, 2016 as our contract with the channel’s owners has expired and we are no longer authorized to carry it. AT&T DIRECTV has enjoyed a constructive relationship with Newsmax and wants to continue to provide it to our customers. Newsmax had been available in all DIRECTV programming packages on channel 349.

Is Newsmax one of those channels that pay Dish and Direct to be on there systems?

I watched since Monday on channel 366 where JLTV is at it is only on at night from like 7pm est on until midnight

It did not.

Newsmax was paying DirecTV to be on channel 349. The contract ran out, and, the two sides have not agreed on a new deal.

Independently of that, JLTV made a deal with Newsmax to carry Newsmax programming from 7- midnight ET.

Newsmax did not move channel numbers. Newsmax was suspended/dropped by DirecTV. At the same time another channel on DirecTV made a coincindental deal to carry 5 hours of Newsmax programming.

In any event, Newsmax is free on like and on any "smart TV".

Status
Please reply by conversation.