Next VOOM Chat 3/30/04, tonight from 9pm-10pm EST

We'll see if can have some VOOM giveaways on next chat. I do not know if VOOM would be willing to sell programming certificate. Such as VaVaVoom for a month or Playboy-HD for a month. We can give these as giveaways to VOOMERS. It will beneficial to those that don't have VAVAVOOM and would like to try to see it for a month free of charge!

As to new information, on these chats it will be hard to get new information. But I think overall, it answers some basic questions or concerns that people may have. Also, give us a chance to either show our frustration or share some of the good experience.

Anyway, we will also work very hard to bring VOOM guests to the chat. The format will be a little different. Let's see what we can came up with for next chat.

Thanks to everyone that showed up... Over 70 people!

TriSchnitz said:
Is there a way to view a transcript of last night's chat session? I missed it.

No, we don't keep it for obvious reasons... It is open to any type of discussion and if we do have a transcript it will have to be edited.

Sean is correct, we do not keep transcripts of our chats, because we want everyone to be themselves and have fun, we dont want people to have to think twice while chatting so that something don't come back to bite them in the butt later. :)

We do have some exciting things coming down the line from VOOM, and are very happy VOOM is working with us to help us be the best VOOM forum anywhere. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts