NFL 2008-09 Season

quick-draw-mcgraw.jpg

ESPN - New York Giants' Plaxico Burress suffers accidental gunshot wound

No comment won't want to upset the athlete rumpswabs.

Another great talent spoiled by his off field antics. Burress has been a distraction his entire career and this is another unfortunate example.

With Plax likely out for the year now and David Tyree on the IR, Amani Toomer, Steve Smith and Domenik Hixon will have to all step up.

I can't believe my Bills LOST to the 49ers and that pants-dropping MORON Singletary!

Arizona has STILL not clinched the division; OTOH, they still have to play the Jets and Dolphins.

Thoughts on the Early Sunday Games:

1. Who knew that the first West Coast team to break the ET jinx would be the 49ers at Buffalo.

2. The Giants juggernaut continues, the Giants now have the longest streak since the 1970 Vikings in consecutive wins over teams with winning records.

3. The Colts are still not right. I get the feeling that they are a one and done playoff team.

4. The Browns are snakebit.

My thoughts on the Early Games:

1. Somewhere, anders is smiling because the 49ers have prevented those evil Cardinals from clinching a division title. Oh, and his Panthers won

2. Before the year, I said that the Carolina/Tampa Bay Monday Night game would be meaningless. Now, it's for first place in the NFC South!

3. The Bengals are still the Bengals

4. The Colts are a lucky team. They can't keep winning in such fortunate manner!

5. The Colts are a smoke-and-mirrors team

6. Tampa Bay is the NFL's biggest overachievers. That defense somehow is still in vintage form, they don't lose at home, and they have, IMO, a slightly overrated QB in Jeff Garcia. They win in spite of Mr. I'm-married-to-a-Playboy-Playmate, not because of him.

I loathe the Giants, but I did pick them personally (Redskins can't win spotlight games- today, Monday night against the Steelers, Sunday night against the Cowboys).

Raise your hand if you see them running the table and go 15-1.

Thoughts on the Late Sunday Games:

1. The theme for '08 is clear, if you can't control the clock you will lose.

2. What is up with Denver, they win on the road and struggle at home. This is Broncos that have forever won in the Mile High air and hope to go .500 on the road.

3. Michael Turner should start to get a look as NFL MVP, his energy and level of play have made the Falcons a dark horse for the NFC.

4. Stick a fork in the Chargers....they are done.

Patriots played their worst game since 2003 today. They just plain sucked!

Steelers looked like they are the team to beat in the AFC.

Thank you Broncos, you have proved the Jets to be a fraud, and kept the Pats in the division race.

Patriots played their worst game since 2003 today. They just plain sucked!

Steelers looked like they are the team to beat in the AFC.

Thank you Broncos, you have proved the Jets to be a fraud, and kept the Pats in the division race.

i wouldn't say they're frauds but i certainly didn't agree with some that were crowning the jets after last weeks win at Tennessee. I agree that the steelers are looking real good at the right time. that #1 defense is going to be a headache for everyone else in the afc. with the pats and the jets losing the afc east just got tighter! no that the fins will take advantage of this since they played horrible again today. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)