NFL 2008-09 Season

You better look again son, he did NOT lead with his helmet, you can clearly see (even on this youtube video) that he hit him clearly with his shoulder ...

I looked at it and he lead with his helmet, just because you lower your face mask doesn't excuse it. It was dirty I hope he is suspended, but I doubt it.

I looked at it and he lead with his helmet, just because you lower your face mask doesn't excuse it. It was dirty I hope he is suspended, but I doubt it.

Then I guess you saw a different play and it sounds like a different game too.
I suppose the Pat's were close to winning this game too :confused:

Jimbo

I guess we will have to wait and see what the league rules. My guess 15k fine.

I'm sure they will fine him, the league doesn't like the Steeler's and fine them whenever they have a chance, whether it's legit or not.

ala Hines Ward physical blocking, your taught to block as a WR , just because most don't like contact in the prema donna WR world, doesn't mean it's wrong to block like your suppose too.

Jimbo

You should watch your language. And leave members not in the discussion OUT OF IT.

I was going to say something about it not having a place in this discussion but Sco beat me too it.

Speaking of children :rolleyes:

Really?

Hope that makes you feel good - they must have taped the signals again. And go fight with yourself J.O.

Don't edit my posts again, you Nazi, you called me a JO earlier in this thread.

Last edited:
I guess hard hitting in todays NFL is dirty.

Lord have mercy on you if you ever watched the NFL in the 70's. You'd call all the great LB'ers of all time cheap players....

No, they got killed, with or without the dirty hit. It was just unnecessary.

No it was necessary!!!

Had that ball not been tipped that ball could have been caught.

Like I said. I don't care if it was dirty. The *Pats are the cheapest team around when it comes to dirty plays.

Karma is a bitch!

*Cheaters

Don't edit my posts again, you Nazi, you called me a JO earlier in this thread.

As a moderator he has the right to edit any post that is offensive or uses offensive language and calling him a Nazi isnt going to get you far and flaming a staff member will not be tolorated. This is a formal warning. The next use of such remarks will get you put on vacation. Cool it and keep it on topic!

As a moderator he has the right to edit any post that is offensive or uses offensive language and calling him a Nazi isnt going to get you far and flaming a staff member will not be tolorated. This is a formal warning. The next use of such remarks will get you put on vacation. Cool it and keep it on topic!

Are you warning him?

So Scobuck is allowed to flame?

Nice rules

Greatest Team in Your Lifetime

What we love about sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)