NFL 2008-09 Season

Your NFC games are a little easier than Pittsburgh's NFC schedule, Chicago and Detroit should be easy, while I don't see any easy NFC team against the Steelers. Everything else surprisingly is the same.

BTW...good luck in the playoffs. I'm rooting for the Colts and Green Bay in the Superbowl with the Colts winning.:) Plus I'm rooting for the Jags against the Patriots.

Yeah, you're probably right about the NFC part of the schedule, but I'd trade that for 6 games against Cleveland, Cincinnati and Baltimore (as opposed to Jacksonville, Tennessee and Houston) any day of the week.

Yeah, you're probably right about the NFC part of the schedule, but I'd trade that for 6 games against Cleveland, Cincinnati and Baltimore (as opposed to Jacksonville, Tennessee and Houston) any day of the week.

Cincinnati will be better next year you just wait and see.

True, I'm just use to the Steelers playing those three every year.

But it seems to me, correct me if I'm wrong, the Colts handle those three almost every year.

True, I'm just use to the Steelers playing those three every year.

But it seems to me, correct me if I'm wrong, the Colts handle those three almost every year.

Yes, they do... but it's more an indication of how good they are, and of the fact that they have more experience, than it is an indication of the quality of those other three teams. Tennessee and Jacksonville both made the playoffs this year (although Tenn probably shouldn't have) and Houston was 8-8. They were 5-1 in the division only because they rested people in the last week against Tennesse, otherwise they would have been 6-0, but many of the games were tough games, and those teams all played over .500 if you take out the games they played against Indy.

Unbelievable, as a saints fan I AM TIRED OF PLAYING GODD*MN CHICAGO ON THEIR FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S 3 YEARS IN A ROW! THAT'S BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SURE IT WILL BE IN DECEMBER TO BOOT!!! TALK ABOUT A SCREW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's making these damn schedules and why do that hate us so much!?!

Unbelievable, as a saints fan I AM TIRED OF PLAYING GODD*MN CHICAGO ON THEIR FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S 3 YEARS IN A ROW! THAT'S BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SURE IT WILL BE IN DECEMBER TO BOOT!!! TALK ABOUT A SCREW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's making these damn schedules and why do that hate us so much!?!

I know how you feel... it was the same way with the Colts having to go to Foxboro several years in a row, too... but eventually it comes around - they came here this year and have to again the next two years, I think.

Man this season's playoffs are great, can't wait to see who is going to be in next seasons playoffs :D.

Looks like Chad Johnson is going to Indy, and Marvin may retire from what I understand.
Who knows what will happen to Tony Dungy, he has done a great job with the team.

I can tell you who won't be there - THE DETROIT LIONS!

At least your Lions have won a playoff game more recently than the Bengals. They have gone 17 years since their last win. The longest current streak of any team.

The Lions are pretty close, I think '91 was the most receint for the Lions.

jimbo

I don't remember the year off hand, but I do remember we were 12-4, and had a Bye. We beat the Cowboys (the only playoff win since 1957), and preceded to get killed by the Redskins in the NFC championship. 1991 or 1992, I believe. Sad, just sad. This is like being the Washington Generals playing the Harlem Globetrotters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)