NFL 2008-09 Season

At least your Lions have won a playoff game more recently than the Bengals. They have gone 17 years since their last win. The longest current streak of any team.
But your Bungles have been to the Super bowl and the lions haven't, but on the other hand the Lions have won 4 championships the last in 1957, Paul, and your Bungles weren't around before Super bowls.

IMHO I think it's ironic that the city of Detroit has hosted more Super bowls than the lions have been to.:D;)

But your Bungles have been to the Super bowl and the lions haven't, but on the other hand the Lions have won 4 championships the last in 1957, Paul, and your Bungles weren't around before Super bowls.

IMHO I think it's ironic that the city of Detroit has hosted more Super bowls than the lions have been to.:D;)

But they are not alone in that situation, I'm sure there are others.
1. Jacksonville for one.
TB has won one that I recall, but I am sure they have hosted more than one.
Miami hosts them regularly and has how many SB's , not that many.
Hell, San Diego has hosted alot more than they have been to.
Probably most southern teams have hosted more than they have been to.

Jimbo

Ironic isn't the word I would use.:D

Damn :( that sucks, its a shame...oh well, maybe next year they can make it to the Superbowl or even the playoffs.

Well all I hope is we win the SB (Patriots) and go undefeated again next year :)

I have a feeling Brett ain't coming back next year to GB, I guess its his time to call it quits or will he have enough gas to drag the GB to another playoff run next year?

I have a feeling Brett ain't coming back next year to GB, I guess its his time to call it quits or will he have enough gas to drag the GB to another playoff run next year?

The Packers should be just as good next year, they have a good young team going now. Lot of young guy's taking over for older vets, they've done a good job in the draft the last 4-5 years, except for the QB they drafted that they still don't know anything about, it's rediculous that they keep Favre in there when the game is clearly out of hand .... (many games over they last few years that Favre should have came out of.)

Jimbo

He is a good QB, saw him in the previous few games, he can do it, but it be a while until he is 100% comfortable with the team.

Favre throwing an INT on the last throw is kinda poetic considering he holds the NFL record for career INT's.

Favre throwing an INT on the last throw is kinda poetic considering he holds the NFL record for career INT's.

Well if that was his last game, I guess its a really sad end of it..
They had the game in their hands, but could not capitolize.
I was going for the Packers so we would have had an easy SB win, but looks like the Giants are back, they are a very good team, they are better than ever, they are as of now the only team that can put us in trouble, other than the Colts.

Its time to look forward for next year...
Another undefeated regular season for us? Maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts