NFL 2009-10 Season

You see any coverage of this in the pregames? I missed it, I guess commish said Cable can and will be suspended if he's found to have done what is being investigated.

Cable could still face a suspension | ProFootballTalk.com

Sounds like the kind of thing that will finally happen when the team is finally clicking.

GOD OH MIGHTY, I as terrible as this sounds...I HOPE SO!! His play calling is killing us and a fresh approach would help...

...great...Lechler....kicks a 75 yard punt to the Texas' 5....Jones runs it 95 yards for a TD....

I gonna be sick! We had a little momentum starting the 3rd....a few stops DESPITE the crappy offense...and just like that, the offense of theirs does NOTHING and the Texans STILL score 9 points!!!

This kinda sh** ONLY happens to the Raiders....

...I think I am f***ing sick!!

NO running game and then you have to depend on Russell. The Texans defense was allowing almost 200+ yards of rushing and the Raiders have only 40 yards rushing....

.................40 FREAKING YARDS!!!....................:mad::mad::mad:

I wanna KILL Cable....once again, he is KILLING us with his play calling! Jesus Christmas!
The defense is starting to FLY and the offense is KILLING us!! FFFFFF*****************KKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!:rant::rant ::mad::mad: ....
Great...a F******ing safety.....
...great...Lechler....kicks a 75 yard punt to the Texas' 5....Jones runs it 95 yards for a TD....

I gonna be sick! We had a little momentum starting the 3rd....a few stops DESPITE the crappy offense...and just like that, the offense of theirs does NOTHING and the Texans STILL score 9 points!!!

This kinda sh** ONLY happens to the Raiders....

...I think I am f***ing sick!!

NO running game and then you have to depend on Russell. The Texans defense was allowing almost 200+ yards of rushing and the Raiders have only 40 yards rushing....

.................40 FREAKING YARDS!!!....................:mad::mad::mad:
LMAO! :haha

Commitment to Excellence indeed. :D

ANOTHER 3 and out! Raiders defense has only allowed 1 down in the 2nd half....ONE...!!!

...this is so depressing. And I have to admit, MOST of JaMarcus' throws have been good and has not made many...if ANY mistakes today....has played smart football.
His receivers have dropped 8 balls and his running backs have only 47 yards running...:no:no:no

...damn, I have to say that I the Raiders ACTUALLY miss Robert Gallery.:(

I hear what your saying but the offense can't put the points.6 points against 29 does seem like they dropped a load of you know what

NCAA proposes tough taunting, concussion rules

Is it possible to watch MLB.TV on a TV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)