NFL 2009-10 Season

You know that saying about how baseball is considered the national pastime?

Well, IMHO, bashing the Dallas Cowboys is the media's national pastime.

After today... talk about a potential field day.

Denver ESCAPES with a win over the Cowboys.

They are 4-0, but let's not jump the gun.

Remember, my Bills started 4-0 last year, and look what happened after that.

If they beat the Pats next week, THEN I will take them seriously.
Well Denver won't em all, but they've still got 3 games left against KC and Oakland. For a team that many thought would be terrible, myself included, the Broncos can stand to drop a few games and still be in good shape for a playoff spot.

And Sabres the Giants are 4-0 too. Still questioning their legitimacy?

Well Denver won't em all, but they've still got 3 games left against KC and Oakland. For a team that many thought would be terrible, myself included, the Broncos can stand to drop a few games and still be in good shape for a playoff spot.

And Sabres the Giants are 4-0 too. Still questioning their legitimacy?

I learned my lesson after last year.

I have them making the playoffs this year, and I have picked them more times this year so far.

Great Ravens-Pats game today......................they were really getting after each other!! :up

The next two weeks, the Pats are the featured late game on CBS against Denver and Tennessee. One team is 4-0 and the other is 0-4..................guess which is which. ;)

What a stranggggggge start to this NFL season.

In retrospect, who would have thought the loser of the week 1 matchup of Denver-Cincinnati, would be the ONLY loss between the two teams after four weeks? :eek:

BTW, with the way New England and Indy are playing so far, I am setting the over/under on the number of combined losses they'll have when they meet in about a month-and-a-half at 2.5.

Thoughts on the Sunday NFL action:

1. Too bad that the Browns couldn't block the Bengals FG in OT...that game deserved to end in a tie, but...

2. The switch back to DA seems to have given hope to the Browns for now and that means...

3. It's a race between the Rams or Raiders as the worst team in the NFL. Everyone knew the Rams would stink, but once again where is all this talent the Raiders supposedly have...they just flat out suck.

4. In my book beating the Cowboys doesn't make the Broncos legit...see me after the Patriots game.

5. Speaking of luck, the 49ers are one Brett Farve pass from being 4-0.

6. The Saints winning a game with Defense does make them legit.

7. The hot pink that the NFL is using for BCAM actually looks pretty good, kudos to the NFL.

Thoughts on the Sunday NFL action:

3. It's a race between the Rams or Raiders as the worst team in the NFL. Everyone knew the Rams would stink, but once again where is all this talent the Raiders supposedly have...they just flat out suck.

LMAO! There is talent on that team...but it ALL starts and end at the QB position. That goes for EVERY team. You have a GOOD QB....you team will be successful...it is as simple as that.

By the way, you make all these profound statements about the state of the NFL...and we ALL know who most root...WHO, may ask root for?!

We have an ole saying in Puerto Rico, "denying your allegiances is like denying your mother...." ;)

EDIT: Also, if you think the Browns and Rams are better....I want some of the crack your supplier is providing...LOL!;)

LMAO! There is talent on that team...but it ALL starts and end at the QB position. That goes for EVERY team. You have a GOOD QB....you team will be successful...it is as simple as that.

By the way, you make all these profound statements about the state of the NFL...and we ALL know who most root...WHO, may ask root for?!

We have an ole saying in Puerto Rico, "denying your allegiances is like denying your mother...." ;)

EDIT: Also, if you think the Browns and Rams are better....I want some of the crack your supplier is providing...LOL!;)

Is this true for the Lions too ?

So Kyle Orton and Shaun Hill are good QB's?

As for who I root for, like I said last year, I am at the age that watching good football is more important than following a team, but am a fan of the Seahawks...who unlike others didn't think would have a "comeback" season this year...and that even before all the injury they have (again).

This is what you come to EXPECT from the Steelers. :)

Mendenhaul running hard and the line actually opening holes.

Willie Parker is out tonight with turf toe, I bet he heals quickly.

The Defense should be better starting next week, Troy will be back.

edit: The play Detroit next week, maybe they will hold Troy out another week. :)

So Kyle Orton and Shaun Hill are good QB's?

As for who I root for, like I said last year, I am at the age that watching good football is more important than following a team, but am a fan of the Seahawks...who unlike others didn't think would have a "comeback" season this year...and that even before all the injury they have (again).

Kyle Orton is on a lucky team that has played NO ONE. The Broncos have beat nothing but bad teams(Raiders, Chiefs), a mediocre team (in Dallas) and just got plain lucky against Cincinnati...

...*sniff, sniff* ....smell that....? smells like the 2008 Buffalo Bills(sorry Sabre)...:rolleyes:

Shaun Hill is playing on a team with good defense and a great running attack...and they do not NEED him to play great....just hand the ball and get the f*** out of the way.

....IF Shaun Hill was stinking up the place, you would NOT have a 49ers team with with a 3-1 record......hmmm, like JaMarcus Russell.....ironically, the opposite records....;):(

By the way, for ALL this negative Raider talk on YOUR hating behalf, YOUR Seahawks have the EXACT SAME RECORD.....hmmm.....:cool:

Kyle Orton is on a lucky team that has played NO ONE. The Broncos have beat nothing but bad teams(Raiders, Chiefs), a mediocre team (in Dallas) and just got plain lucky against Cincinnati...

...*sniff, sniff* ....smell that....? smells like the 2008 Buffalo Bills(sorry Sabre)...:rolleyes:

Shaun Hill is playing on a team with good defense and a great running attack...and they do not NEED him to play great....just hand the ball and get the f*** out of the way.

....IF Shaun Hill was stinking up the place, you would NOT have a 49ers team with with a 3-1 record......hmmm, like JaMarcus Russell.....ironically, the opposite records....;):(

By the way, for ALL this negative Raider talk on YOUR hating behalf, YOUR Seahawks have the EXACT SAME RECORD.....hmmm.....:cool:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/1951631-post18.html

Seahawks(6-10) While everyone focused on revamped WR's and QB Hasselbeck being healthy, the defense was slow and failed to make key stops last season and other than rookie Curry unchanged.

Like I said, I didn't think they were all that good.

I do and have also admitted that I am a Raider Hater but it's more(way more) than just JaMarcus Russell that's the problem in Raider Zipcode. :D

That was a phenomenally entertaining fourth quarter in the Sunday Night game.

Antonio Gates came up HUGE for me in Fantasy Team- FINALLY, he showed me why I chose him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)