NFL 2009-10 Season

Well, at least the Texans gave me a big fantasy performance.

Schaub and Johnson combined for 42 points.

All in all, despite my defense stinking, I still got 108 points.

Houston had arguably the most agonizing lost of the day.

It's their own fault. They had 4 tries at getting in the endzone and tried to run the ball 3 times up the middle instead of a fade route to the corner at their most lethal weapon: Andre Johnson!

BTW, this game also featured 2 of the leagues elite WR's in Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald. Neither one of them disappointed either....

Andre finished with 8 receptions for 101 yards and 2 TD's.

Fitz finished with 5 receptions for 79 yards, 2 TD's and the win.

The Broncos are 5-0! The understudy beats his mentor!!!!!! It's official, the Broncos are the real deal!

BTW, did you see Josh McDaniels? He's roaming around the field and celebrating with the fans, pumping fists! This dude is jacked! And deservedly so!

I never thought I would imagine Denver going to 5-0 this season.

As far as I'm concerned, with how bad the Chiefs and Raiders are, the fate of the AFC West will be decided by next Monday night's game in San Diego.

The Broncos are 5-0! The understudy beats his mentor!!!!!! It's official, the Broncos are the real deal!

BTW, did you see Josh McDaniels? He's roaming around the field and celebrating with the fans, pumping fists! This dude is jacked! And deservedly so!
Looks like the Broncos are like the Tennessee Titans were last year. Too bad they'll like this year's Titans next year. :D

I never thought I would imagine Denver going to 5-0 this season.

As far as I'm concerned, with how bad the Chiefs and Raiders are, the fate of the AFC West will be decided by next Monday night's game in San Diego.

Yeah, you said they wouldn't win a game.

Also who would have guessed that the Bengals would be leading their division. WOW

I was so happy for Josh!

He's looking better than Jay Cutler these days!

Thoughts on the Sunday NFL Action:

1. I admit I was wrong. the Bengals and the Broncos are for real.

2. The NFC West is now officially wide open, this could get to be fun.

3. The Giants are playing like every game matters...what you expect for a true Super Bowl caliper team...

4. Minus the Donovan McNabb injury the Eagles as well, it could be real interesting in the NFC East.

5. What's the Raiders excuse this week?

6. Wanna kill HDTV, just have the Seahawks in their Lime Green Uni's face the Broncos in their 1960 Uni's....EEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!! :D

I'm sure none of you outside of Cleveland or Buffalo bothered to watch, but that was quite possibly the ugliest NFL game I've ever seen. Wow.

it was ugly. The sad part is on my Shaw Direct (Canadian DTH provider) CTV carried the game in HD even though they had 2 other games across their CTV stations that were somewhat better

NCAA proposes tough taunting, concussion rules

Is it possible to watch MLB.TV on a TV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)