NFL 2009-10 Season

Baltimore moves down the field for a game winning 44 yard FG ..... and MISSES.
Vikes win, Raven lose, Bengals lose to Houston.

Steeler's have caught the Bengals for first place and passed thaRavens at the same time. :)

Steeler's next game , undefeated Minnesota. :)

SNOW in New England !!!!!
This is awesome !!

Or are they in Tennessee, I cannot see the field !

Yes, I know it's in NE :D

Jimbo,

I'm about 25 miles SE from Foxboro, and it's been pouring rain all day here.

I was SHOCKED when the game came on and saw the snow!!! :eek:

Okay Belichick, time to put the rookie Brian Hoyer in the game.

Tom should be on the bench in the second half!

I think Brady's quarterback rating went down on the last drive of the first half. He had been 18 for 19 for 301 yards and four touchdowns, but now he is only 24 for 29 for 345 yards and five touchdowns.

From Adam Schefter - ESPN stats maven Russell Baxter claims that is the first Raiders kneel-down play since 2002

Also from Schefter, in the loss today Bengals lost DL Antwan Odom today to a torn ACL. Has 8 sacks this year, 5 were against the Packers.

This week, the favorite team manned-up and have earn....for this week, to be called by their real name....the Oakland Raiders. THIS is the team I envisioned when the season started after the Chargers game. Tough defense and just enough offense to pull out a few victories...lead by their running game. Considering the fact that ALL but one offensive linemen was out...and the lone starter had to move and play the left offensive tackle....they played good. The defense, was smothering. They played tight man to man and was ALL OVER McNabb....the pressure was relentless...and it paid off. JaMarcus played good.....not great, but good.

All in all, a good win against a quality opponent.

NCAA proposes tough taunting, concussion rules

Is it possible to watch MLB.TV on a TV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)