NFL 2009-10 Season

Looks like him/his agent has gone public on the topic.

Cleveland Browns Josh Cribbs' agent says team being "unfair'' | Cleveland Browns - cleveland.com - - cleveland.com

With Braylon gone he's the best player on the team (and was playing like it before he left anyways) and wants to be paid accordingly or moved to a club where his efforts have some chance of paying dividends.

The Browns took a risk on Cribbs as a rookie. They signed him into a long term deal as an undrafted walk-on. At the time of the deal it made sense for Cribbs. He had the security of being employed for 5 years with an NFL salary. Funny you never hear of players asking for a decrease in pay if it works the other way around and the player "underperfoms".

With that said, Cribbs has done everything to earn his salary and more. I do agree the right thing to do is to give Cribbs a raise. According to the local sources, they are actually in talks to do exactly that. This is one guy I do not think we can lose. We need to do everything in our power to keep him. Cribbs is a playmaker and a very valuable asset to our team.

4th overall pick in the 2007 draft DE Gaines Adams has been traded to the Bears for what is believed to be a 2nd round pick next year.

Big Ben's camp has announced he is suing his accuser for seducing him.

I haven't heard anything, Haley has said repeatedly that there are few positions on the team that are sacred, and Derrick Johnson hasn't really fit what they're doing for some reason and has started games on the bench or as a reserve LB, so it wouldn't surprise me. Trading away anyone aside from Tank Johnson and Matt Cassel shouldn't surprise any Chiefs fan. If Chicago was willing to give up a 2nd for Gaines Adams, I wonder if they discussed giving up that pick for Dwayne Bowe.

Would make me sad though, DJ is a great LB, not sure what the problem is. We switched to a 3-4, some players are playing better than others as a result and with the solid play of Corey Mays and Mike Vrabel, there's a lot of depth at LB with a handful of our DEs playing OLB.

It's pathetic what it takes to make a catch in the NFL .....
You have to be able to carry the ball to the locker room without juggling in order for it to be a catch.

Thats something else they need to look at and correct someday.

How long do you have to hold the ball till it's ruled a catch ?

All I heard all off season was how Cullpepper gives Detroit a better chance to win any games more then Stafford..ARe you kidding me?? This guy cannot complete a pass downfield, and still looks lost..Its clear to me how he won in Minnesota, and I know Detroit does not have a very good team, but can someone tell me how Stanton does not get on the field when Stafford is injured??? Hey has the skills, so is his attitude just not cutting it, what else is it? Cullpepper is pathetic..

NCAA proposes tough taunting, concussion rules

Is it possible to watch MLB.TV on a TV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)