NFL 2009-10 Season

Indy dodges a bullet against the Texans- Houston missed a game-tying field goal on the last play of regulation.

That's two straight close-calls for the Colts.

Next week, they host New England on Sunday Night Football. Will the Pats' end their perfect-so-far season?

Patriots defeat the Dolphins 27-17. Tom Brady has now won 20 consecutive games in Foxboro.

The 6-2 Pats now have a two game lead in the AFC East, heading into their showdown next Sunday night in Indy.

Packers are going to lose to previously-winless Tampa Bay.

After what happened last week in Favre Bowl II, it goes from bad to worse.

I think it might be time to say it- Green Bay is overrated.

Packers are going to lose to previously-winless Tampa Bay.

After what happened last week in Favre Bowl II, it goes from bad to worse.

I think it might be time to say it- Green Bay is overrated.

And I also overrated the Bears (my preseason NFC champ).

The Vikings are running away with, what I thought was, the second best division in the NFL.

Panthers ahead of the Saints 14-0 late in the 1st at the Superdome!

IMO, it's a tossup between Carolina and Arizona for the most schizophrenic team.

Giants have lost 4 in a row.

I was criticized last year for being critical of the Giants- I can't hold it back anymore.

They may not be as good as their early season start- other than week 2 over Dallas, they haven't beaten anyone with more than 2 wins.

BUT the Saints have never been this good.
Tell me about it. I still have some of these -
anon.gif
- from my childhood days. :)

I thought Gonzo was out for like 6-8 weeks ...

Yeah, those 6-8 weeks came and went. He was trying to let it heal naturally (without surgery), but it still wasn't getting better. He recently went in for a second opinion and decided to have arthroscopic surgery. He'll be out an additional 3 weeks or so.

NCAA proposes tough taunting, concussion rules

Is it possible to watch MLB.TV on a TV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)