NFL 2009-10 Season

Those lousy Yinzers are THE luckiest team in the NFL by far! No way they should've won that game or even last year's Super Bowl for that matter. ;)

If I were a Titan fan, I'd be cursing Rob Bironas. What a lousy game he had! Titans so should've won last night if it wasn't for that idiot kicker.

You are soooo jealous. Just because your team can't win jack sh*t doesn't mean the other team doesn't deserve to win. Maybe you should stop crying how unfair the game is and how lucky other teams are and maybe just maybe start complaining how poor your team has been over the years instead of praising them.

Face it's not the NFL who is making the Clowns a bad team, it's the Clowns making the Clowns a bad team.

Now I'll go back to lurking.

The Starcaps ruling is in, the Williams Wall will not be suspended, but the Saints players who never challenged it will be suspended unless something changes before next week. They will get to play this week against the lions, but will probably be suspended 4 games starting week 2. The reason the Williams Wall is not suspended is because of some Minnesota law that helps/protects those two.

Vikings win, Saints lose StarCaps appeal | ProFootballTalk.com

You are soooo jealous. Just because your team can't win jack sh*t doesn't mean the other team doesn't deserve to win. Maybe you should stop crying how unfair the game is and how lucky other teams are and maybe just maybe start complaining how poor your team has been over the years instead of praising them.

Face it's not the NFL who is making the Clowns a bad team, it's the Clowns making the Clowns a bad team.

Now I'll go back to lurking.

The Yinzer is a "lurker"?! You're one sneaky SOB aren't you? Look out everybody, Tom's lurking! PS, nice mullet. :D

2063810884_8d5ff1b1ff.jpg

DA has closed the case against Merriman.

San Diego County District Attorney has concluded that there is "insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that any crime was committed."

Tila is going to file a civil suit against Merriman.

If there's any proof of battery at all here, he's probably going to end up paying up a decent sum. There was enough initially to send him to jail... so could be interesting to see where this goes I guess.

Wilson: Tequila says she'll file civil case against Merriman | National Football Post

On the Seymour front, the Raiders wont confirm/deny the 5-day letter was sent, and Cable has gone from 'he wants to play here' to "...I think we are all hoping that he's going to show up."

DA has closed the case against Merriman.

San Diego County District Attorney has concluded that there is "insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that any crime was committed."
In layman's terms that means when the alleged victim is named Tequila she may not be the most credible witness. :D

Per Adam Schefter

Part I: Just sent to ESPN - Raiders and Richard Seymour are in final stages of planning the holdout DL's arrival in Oakland this weekend.

Part 2: Seymour is expected to fly to Oakland as early as Saturday and arrive in time to play Monday night against the San Diego Chargers.

Part III: Oakland did not give Seymour a new contract nor a promise not to slap its franchise tag on him after this season.

Per Adam Schefter

Part I: Just sent to ESPN - Raiders and Richard Seymour are in final stages of planning the holdout DL's arrival in Oakland this weekend.

Part 2: Seymour is expected to fly to Oakland as early as Saturday and arrive in time to play Monday night against the San Diego Chargers.

Part III: Oakland did not give Seymour a new contract nor a promise not to slap its franchise tag on him after this season.

Amazing how these Prima Donna's are able to show up just before time to play the game, but never in time to PRACTICE.

The Yinzer is a "lurker"?! You're one sneaky SOB aren't you? Look out everybody, Tom's lurking! PS, nice mullet. :D

2063810884_8d5ff1b1ff.jpg

That's all you can come up with? That's because you know I'm right. Now go crawl in the hole filled with Clowns fan and talk to me when they win three Superbowls.

Last edited:
That's all you can come up with? That's because you know I'm right. Now go crawl in the hole filled with Clowns fan and talk to me when the win three Superbowls.
that's not you at what appears to be a video game store???? :p:p:p:p:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts