NFL 2009-10 Season

Last year...you said the same thing when the Raiders played AT Houston and predicted that Andre Johnson would have a "career day" against them.

...Raiders won...and Nnamdi held him to 1 catch.

...Not THINKING the Raiders will win, but never count your chickens....;)

I never do. I thought the Bengals would have no problem with Houston too and that didn't end well.

Browns v. Lions: The Game of the Year!

ALL EYES ACROSS THE LEAGUE WILL BE GLUED TO THIS GAME. The two most hapless franchises in the league, battling it out to see who might be the worst football team of the decade. and possibly of all time, in front of maybe 400 fans. Browns! Lions! The NFL on CBS! (That sound you hear is league and CBS executives banging their heads on their office walls…)

Total offense: Detroit, 26th (15.9 ppg); Cleveland, 32nd (8.7 ppg). Total defense: Cleveland, 28th (25.0 papg); Detroit, 32nd (29.3 papg). That’s right. The league’s worst offense against the league’s worst defense. This game is gonna be AWESOME! :rant:

What happens when an resistible force meets an movable object?

ALL EYES ACROSS THE LEAGUE WILL BE GLUED TO THIS GAME. The two most hapless franchises in the league, battling it out to see who might be the worst football team of the decade. and possibly of all time, in front of maybe 400 fans. Browns! Lions! The NFL on CBS! (That sound you hear is league and CBS executives banging their heads on their office walls…)

Total offense: Detroit, 26th (15.9 ppg); Cleveland, 32nd (8.7 ppg). Total defense: Cleveland, 28th (25.0 papg); Detroit, 32nd (29.3 papg). That’s right. The league’s worst offense against the league’s worst defense. This game is gonna be AWESOME! :rant:

They will EITHER battle to a 0-0 ties or a 40-40 tie! But I see a tie for some reason....

....hell, throw in my Raiders and we have a "triple threat match" ...LMAO!!!

They will EITHER battle to a 0-0 ties or a 40-40 tie! But I see a tie for some reason....

....hell, throw in my Raiders and we have a "triple threat match" ...LMAO!!!

Don't forget, our 1 win of the season against the Bills SHOULD'VE ended in a tie. That is if Roscoe Parrish doesn't muff a punt and turn the ball over to us with overtime expiring. We kicked a field goal and ended up barley winning 6-3. As ugly as that game was, this week's game has the potential to be worse!

Jeremy Shockey Twitters about LeBron

Shockey felt the need to respond to LeBron recently talking about the possibility of him playing in the NFL if he didn't have a NBA career....

"everyone trust me Lebron James could not play in the NFL! espn is crazy to even think he could even make a practice squad. hes a 4.9 40 time"

"haha wow a tweed made sportscenter!! Lebron knows i love him.. sorry king James just dont see it... your the man!! haha"

"im just trying to be honest he is one of the best at his craft but football is a dif.breed of sports you wear pads and play"

http://twitter.com/JeremyShockey

Theres NO object here that is a resistable force OR an Immovable Object .....

fwiw, it's Blacked Out , so I could not watch it if I wanted to. :up

Unless it becomes an "INSTANT Classic" and is on again because of it ! :eek::rolleyes::D

Theres NO object here that is a resistable force OR an Immovable Object .....

fwiw, it's Blacked Out , so I could not watch it if I wanted to. :up

Unless it becomes an "INSTANT Classic" and is on again because of it ! :eek::rolleyes::D

i have nflst so i WILL be watching it!!!!! :eek::eek::p:p:p:D:D:D

Lions rock man, they're just getting a unnecessery beating at the first quarter, but don't worry I can bet my bottom dollar that they'll come back on the 2nd quarter and steal the game.

If not maybe our quarterback can take up salsa dancing because I don't know what our quarter back is doing out there

It's looking more and more likely that the NFC Championship Game will be played in a dome (New Orleans or Minnesota).