NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard this awhile back and see nothing about it here or much anywhere.
it was reported that Tim Tebow helped break up a fight Hernandez was in back when they were team mates.
thing is the fight was reported in a Bar.... what was Tim doing in Bar ?
could not care less but the way the media likes to tear him a..... and many Christians don't go in them.
bar/night club

Christians don't go in bars ?

I think the time Tebow assisted was a different incident.

Last edited:
heard this awhile back and see nothing about it here or much anywhere.
it was reported that Tim Tebow helped break up a fight Hernandez was in back when they were team mates.
thing is the fight was reported in a Bar.... what was Tim doing in Bar ?
could not care less but the way the media likes to tear him a..... and many Christians don't go in them.
bar/night club

The place, "The Swamp" is not a barroom. It's like an independent Applebee's or Smokey Bones. It's a family restaurant that has a bar in it.

I didn't know that Christians didn't go to places like that.

The place, "The Swamp" is not a barroom. It's like an independent Applebee's or Smokey Bones. It's a family restaurant that has a bar in it.
not what was said on SC think night club was the term/word used
wife did not catch it so i rewind it to show her
but answers the ?
thanks
but getting into it at that kinda place.... Hernandez ???? dang

Christians don't go in bars ?
go to a Tim Tebow gathering and ask some of them if they drink or go to bars

Last edited:
Did I mention those? Then I don't have them. :eek:

I was just being snarky & even I don't watch or take seriously the WNBA,but the CFL is actually fun to watch. They are going on their 4 week of the 2013 season,& unlike Arena Football,the CFL is football that you can take seriously,even though they only have 8 teams(9 teams starting next season). Just think of the CFL as methadone or a nicotine patch until the NFL & American college football starts.

Eagles Jeremy Maclin torn ACL out for the year.

Ravens Dennis Pitta dislocated hip out for at least the opener against the Broncos.(Probably longer)

Eagles Jeremy Maclin torn ACL out for the year.

Ravens Dennis Pitta dislocated hip out for at least the opener against the Broncos.(Probably longer)

Damn!! That sux in a major way!The Eagles will have to try and sign someone,or make a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)