NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Bush signs with the lions, wonder if he can play corner or safety?

Bush hasnt been the same since Kim dumped him. Maybe the Lions should protect their investment and hire a... a nevermind.

Cheers, K

As a huge Pats fan, am getting worried. I know the Patriots "its our way or the highway" approach to business, but seeing these 1st rate FA's signed is worrisome. Besides 2 WRs, the Pats need a mean, nasty Safety... Pollard anyone? Someone to strike fear in the oppising wideouts.

Its great when you average 35points per game but whats the point if the opposition air it out more than you.

MIKE WALLACE TO THE DOLPHINS?!

MIAMI GETS THEIR FIRST REAL RECIEVER SINCE IRVING FRYAR!

And another guy to torch the Bills

Thanks for the memories Wes.

Just like your new QB, you have been a great REGULAR SEASON player. Heres to more chokes in the postseason! ;)

Ok, lions have a nice pick up with safety Glover, this makes the Bush pickup ok

Reggie Bush signs with the lions, wonder if he can play corner or safety?

Ok, lions have a nice pick up with safety Glover, this makes the Bush pickup ok

I think the Lions are actually moving in the RIGHT direction this time.
I think Bush will help and them signing a Texans Safety has to help those in the AFC as well also upgrades the Lions in the secondary.

Donnie Avery a Chief.

Always been a big fan, but really just because he was awesome for me in Madden - as a Chief - his first year or two in the league :p

Can't believe Welker is only getting $12m over 2 years in Denver, the Patriots really weren't willing to give him $6m/year?

Donnie Avery a Chief.

Always been a big fan, but really just because he was awesome for me in Madden - as a Chief - his first year or two in the league :p

Can't believe Welker is only getting $12m over 2 years in Denver, the Patriots really weren't willing to give him $6m/year?

I don't think the Pats offered anything close.
Someone I was listening to on the way home said he wasn't worth this much.

I think the Lions are actually moving in the RIGHT direction this time.
I think Bush will help and them signing a Texans Safety has to help those in the AFC as well also upgrades the Lions in the secondary.

I really liked bush. He'll be missed.....

I really liked bush. He'll be missed.....

I like him to, just hope the Lions and fans don't expect him to be a savior.

I think with Bush and Bell and the power back they have, can't remember his name at the moment, they just might have a running game this year, at least enough to help Stafford.

I like him to, just hope the Lions and fans don't expect him to be a savior.

I think with Bush and Bell and the power back they have, can't remember his name at the moment, they just might have a running game this year, at least enough to help Stafford.
He's a really nice piece and will definitely help your team. Bush will also be a very positive influence in that lockeroom.

Reggie Bush? 16M for four years? Our defense couldn't stop me and 10 guys from the SatGuys staff, and they give me Reggie Bush?

THE DETROIT LIONS. REBUILDING SINCE1957!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Wings are finally getting their new arena

ESPN/TNT loose NASCAR to NBC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)