NFL 2015-16 Season

I wonder how many times Rex is going to have his head beat in by the Pats and Tom Brady before he learns to just keep his trap shut? And the media just loves this buffoon and buy right in to what he's selling.

Espn sends sportscenter to Orchard Park this morning to fawn all over the Bills, not sure who left more disappointed them or the Bills fans.

Tom Brady since halftime of the AFC title game has:

completed 72.3% of his passes for 1,213 yards, 13 TD, 2 INT and a 117.5 rating.
The Patriots have unloaded on the Colts, Seahawks, Steelers and Bills for 124 points over 14 quarters, while going 4-0 in the process.

That's all been done with the most perfectly inflated footballs in NFL history!

Tom Brady since halftime of the AFC title game has:

completed 72.3% of his passes for 1,213 yards, 13 TD, 2 INT and a 117.5 rating.
The Patriots have unloaded on the Colts, Seahawks, Steelers and Bills for 124 points over 14 quarters, while going 4-0 in the process.

That's all been done with the most perfectly inflated footballs in NFL history!

Brady may throw for 600 when he faces us.......

Brady has historically struggled in South Florida

Yes but this may be the worse fin team in a little while. I hate the wash, rinse and repeat crap but it's been 4 years and the dolphins aren't getting better. I don't know who would replace him but Philbin has to go. The team is reflecting his idiocy on the field. Enough already....

Yes but this may be the worse fin team in a little while. I hate the wash, rinse and repeat crap but it's been 4 years and the dolphins aren't getting better. I don't know who would replace him but Philbin has to go. The team is reflecting his idiocy on the field. Enough already....

Rey, admittedly I don't follow the Dolphins as closely as you do, but I've been hearing that they were a legitimate playoff threat this year. No? In your opinion, is Philbin holding them back from taking the next step?

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1442936247.856696.jpg

Baby steps...but I am SOO happy with that Raider win on Sunday. BUT, I do not want my Raiders to look like the Chargers of the 70s and 80s that would score 30, but give up 28. That would not be good for my heart.

So now John Harbaugh used the same formation that he called "illegal" when the Pats used it against his Ravens in last year's playoffs? The hypocrisy in the NFL knows no bounds!! What's REALLY funny is he used it against the Raiders and still lost!! I guess Harbaugh took Tom Brady's advice and learned the rule book over the offseason!

Reactions: salsadancer7
So now John Harbaugh used the same formation that he called "illegal" when the Pats used it against his Ravens in last year's playoffs? The hypocrisy in the NFL knows no bounds!! What's REALLY funny is he used it against the Raiders and still lost!! I guess Harbaugh took Tom Brady's advice and learned the rule book over the offseason!
Didn't they rule that this was in dead legal ?

If thats the case, I see no issue using it and I would expect to see it more.

Didn't they rule that this was in dead legal ?

If thats the case, I see no issue using it and I would expect to see it more.

That's not my point. Harbaugh raised such a stink about it in last year's playoffs, and now (to my knowledge) he's the first to use this formation other than the Patriots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts