NFL 2015-16 Season

That's not my point. Harbaugh raised such a stink about it in last year's playoffs, and now (to my knowledge) he's the first to use this formation other than the Patriots.
Personally, I think the line up is dumb really.

Don't they say that the WR has to be on the outside and Tight Ends (if there is one, next ) ?
Wasn't this formation different than what the rules state ?

Personally, I think the line up is dumb really.

Don't they say that the WR has to be on the outside and Tight Ends (if there is one, next ) ?
Wasn't this formation different than what the rules state ?

Again, none of that is my original point. It's more of a credibility issue with Harbaugh that I have.

Washington looked really bad, and I only stayed up for the first half. Not being a fan of either Manning I wanted to see the Redskins D crush Eli. With the Eagles falling apart and the Cowboys being all banged up, I was hoping the Redskins could prevent the Giants from running away with the Divisional Title.

I read somewhere that Peyton Manning & Gary Kubiak were feuding over the direction of the Bronco's offense. IMO,this is Peyton's last season as a Bronco,he'll either retire from football,or leave the Broncos after this season. I also believe that Gary Kubiak's offense is patterned for Brock Osweiler,whenever he is given a chance to prove that he's the Bronco's future QB or not.

With only one mistake(interception),Brandon Weeden is playing very well. I know that it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to say this,but Weeden reminds me of another 30-31 year old QB who took over the Cowboys & led them to great things,Roger Staubach,if only because both started their NFL careers relatively late.

With only one mistake(interception),Brandon Weeden is playing very well. I know that it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to say this,but Weeden reminds me of another 30-31 year old QB who took over the Cowboys & led them to great things,Roger Staubach,if only because both started their NFL careers relatively late.
Your comparing Branden Weeden to Roger Staubach ?

WOW ....

That said, I knew about Staubach's Naval career, but didn't realize that he was 27 when he joined the Cowboys.

Your comparing Branden Weeden to Roger Staubach ?

WOW ....

That said, I knew about Staubach's Naval career, but didn't realize that he was 27 when he joined the Cowboys.
that's why I emphasized the "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" part. The Cowboy loss today wasn't Weeden's fault,that's for sure. He did play very smart today,only one real mistake with that interception. Also,I do remember that Staubach,like Weeden,didn't call his plays either. I think that it was pretty much Landry always making the play calls back then,or some offensive coordinator whose name I don't know.

You know things are bad in Miami when the Seahawks-Bears game is over(the game was on CBS) & they DON'T want to take you to the Bills-Dolphins game "already in progress."

Edit: 28 seconds left in the Bills-Dolphins game(I know this turning the channel to the NFL Sunday Ticket channel) & 60 Minutes is already on my local channel. I'm posting this because I thought that both CBS & Fox didn't leave their collective coverage of the NFL games on their respective networks until ALL games were finished. No big deal,the Dolphins sucked.

that's why I emphasized the "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" part. The Cowboy loss today wasn't Weeden's fault,that's for sure. He did play very smart today,only one real mistake with that interception. Also,I do remember that Staubach,like Weeden,didn't call his plays either. I think that it was pretty much Landry always making the play calls back then,or some offensive coordinator whose name I don't know.
I think your right as far as calling plays, back then you had to be REALLY special to call your own plays .... there were a few, but not many.

Patriots have a bye this week after thrashing the Jags 51-17.

Eagles got a win over the Jets. What the hell was Marshall thinking with that lateral? I'm guessing the Jets Superbowl hype train is at a stop this week and Chip Kelly's seat is cooler for a week.

Was I wrong about the Dolphins, I should've known that coaching matters and Philbin seems/is clueless. Suh is a joke.

Bengals are much better than I thought. I was glad to see them send the crybaby ratbirds to 0-3.

Thursday will be interesting. Obviously Ben R. won't be playing. Can Vick not turn the ball over and beat a desperate Baltimore team?

Not a big fan of the games in London, but I do like having a game to watch at 9:30 am even if it's Jets/Dolphins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts